I don't know what to do

Options
My husband and I bought a Wii Fit board and last night I got it out and started to play around. I'm not sure what to do to set up a workout. Do i have to pick things to do on there or will it automatically choose for me. Please help.

Replies

• Plwarder
    Plwarder Posts: 30
    Options
    You can customize a workout plan or you can pick an activity each time. I customized a yoga plan to follow in the mornings but sometimes I just do the balance and cardio activities.
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    You have to pick things to do.

My wife plays it more than I do, but I'm not sure when she'll be visting the forum.

It sort of lost all credibility with me when it told me my target weight should be 165. Nothing short of a famine or cancer is getting me to 165.
  • hawaiibound
    hawaiibound Posts: 158
    Options
    How do I know what to choose?
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Don't pay attention to DH:tongue: He's just upset because he can't beat the obstacle course!:wink: If you have the Fit Plus, there is an option to have it choose your activities based on your goals. If you go in the training room, somewhere you can click to do "My Plan" or some such. (I'm not at home, so I'm not really sure exactly what it's called.) But in there you can tell it you want to work on abs, heart, etc etc. They have lots of choices, just pick the ones you want and it'll give you some exercises to do to get you there. It may include games, yoga and strength training. Let me know if you have more questions!:flowerforyou:
  • hawaiibound
    hawaiibound Posts: 158
    Options
    Thanks for all the advice Lisa....i will let ya know how it goes. When my 3yr old goes down for nap my 5yr old and I are gonna try it out. He thinks its just as fun to watch me play as it is if he does lol
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I love my Wii Fit... just try everything until you found out what you like... then you can customize a workout.