Need your help choosing...

Options
thecanface
thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
I'm getting the neon yellow upper but should i go with mint or grey under mesh??? i like them both so much and can't decide... so which one do you think i should choose??

3ba2e010-bbe9-4c58-844c-147ce6322395.jpg

Replies

• laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I like the mint.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i'm partial to the mint green!!! :)
  • SaltWaterTaffy78
    SaltWaterTaffy78 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    mint
  • tamora13
    tamora13 Posts: 251
    Options
    I like the green :)
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Green!
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Grey.
  • MereExtraordinaire
    MereExtraordinaire Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Grey! Looks schmexy.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    whichever one fits your macros
  • GeekTink
    GeekTink Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Grey!
  • mfoy94
    mfoy94 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Grey just because it will match more things than the mint. Plus I dont like yellow and green together. Just never really felt right.
  • thecanface
    Options
    whichever one fits your macros

No..gif
  • arnoldnagy
    arnoldnagy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    The Mint looks mint!
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Mint for sure. They make running look effortless, because they look like fruit roll ups on your feet. They look cool when I run too.
    Mine are Bright yellow laces and sole but grey sides and back. PPL stare cuz they are so bright but I just look at them like " instead of staring at my neon shoes, :huh: take a look in the mirror, :noway: Chubby" They are real comfy too.
  • thecanface
    Options
    Mint for sure. They make running look effortless, because they look like fruit roll ups on your feet. They look cool when I run too.
    Mine are Bright yellow laces and sole but grey sides and back. PPL stare cuz they are so bright but I just look at them like " instead of staring at my neon shoes, :huh: take a look in the mirror, :noway: Chubby" They are real comfy too.

you had me at fruit rollup..
  • angiebirdie
    angiebirdie Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    mint!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    The green are more girly, but I'm partial to the grey. I like the contrast of the neutral color with the fluorescent color.
  • thecanface
    Options
    Grey just because it will match more things than the mint. Plus I dont like yellow and green together. Just never really felt right.

i agree about the grey going with more things... and i'm lik what if i grow out the mint and yellow combo??? eeek! im skeerd!
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I would choose grey, probably, because it would kinda.. balance out the bright of the yellow. I'm not exactly a bright kind of person though, so I figure that maybe defeats the purpose as far as you're concerned, in which case I would say go for the mint. And heck, maybe I would go for the mint too--why go bright half-sassed. :)
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Mint
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    I like the mint.......but I'm also into crazy colors with my sneaks.