Hello I joined yesterday

Options
imnadda
imnadda Posts: 4 Member
Hi all I just started yesterday. I have been trying to lose weight for a while. But, needed a good place to write it all down and keep track of Calories. I never did Calories. I just kept a log on what I ate. So we will see if this helps me a little more.

Replies

• aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Welcome! and good luck! MFP is a great site and I hope you find success. :flowerforyou:
  • fullmoon
    fullmoon Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I think you'll like it here! It can be an eye-opener to see how many calories your favorite foods contain.
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group your in good hands
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I think the reason I liked the logging feature here the most was because the database is enormous and you can add something if it's not there
  • imnadda
    Options
    Thank you. I didn't know I got replies haha. I was in another site and it was so hard to figure out. I really think I have found the right place. Now if I get the Calorie thing right I'll be doing good. I am really liking this site and layout so much. Thanks
  • imnadda
    Options
    Thank you. I really like this site so far. I think the Calorie thing is going to help me pick better things to eat. And a better way to eat the right thing. Thanks for the reply.