Silly nsv

Options
CkepiJinx
CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
So I was laying on the bed the other morning in my jammies while my hubby was getting dressed and the way I was laying my top was riding up and my hubby says " hey I can see your belly button" as he pokes me lol. One of those things you don't really think about until it happens but my belly button hasn't been visible in years!

Replies

• sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Sweet!
  • kjf1982
    kjf1982 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    YAY! Any NSV is a good one! :)
  • kristinaw1967
    Options
    See what you think is silly is something I look forward to! lol Yay you!!!
  • monteencalvert
    Options
    woo hooo!!! that is awesome :)
  • TetesLorraine
    TetesLorraine Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    :)
    A NSV is a NSV! Nothing silly about it! Kudos! :)
  • mfoy94
    mfoy94 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    NSVs are the BEST. Nothing more motivating to me.
  • virginia65us
    virginia65us Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Nothing silly about that! You must have been so happy, and it's always nice when our spouses notice our accomplishments. Great job!
  • Normalg
    Normalg Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Awesome, one of my favorite was my day 21 of 30 day shred. I was walking to my car and saw something below me, IT WAS MY FEET. I haven't been pregnant in 16 years and had not seen the motion of my feet since before that. Congratulations and keep up the hard work. It does't just happen we have to work for it.
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Thanx all. Imeant silly in the spence of not something I ever thought about or worked towards :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!