Non Scale Something

Options
RobinC37
RobinC37 Posts: 242 Member
I'm not actually sure I can classify this as a victory.

My boyfriend is usually very good about putting the seat down when he's done (he grew up in a house full of women), but last night he forgot. This is usually no big deal, I realize and put it down without complaint. However, in the dead of night and trying to stay as asleep as possible, I plopped my bum directly on the toilet in the dark without checking. SPLASH!

Well, getting shocked by cold toilet water isn't conducive to staying half asleep and within seconds I was cracking up. I'd heard thin friends complain about falling in the toilet, but they had to be joking, right? Wrong. Thanks to my decision to let Jillian torture me with lunges and squats, my now toned *kitten* is the perfect size to rest comfortably in the nice pool of water in the bowl.

Yay! I think.

Replies

• felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    that's freakin' hilarious

congratulations, i think :P
  • kelfer80
    kelfer80 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Can't stop laughing! thank you SO very much for sharing!! As funny as it is you most certainly should be proud!!!
  • kjf1982
    kjf1982 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Best NSS I've heard yet! YAY!
  • mfoy94
    mfoy94 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hahaha thats a good one, sometimes it takes things like that to realize progress though!
  • LacyJean1
    LacyJean1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    a NSV is still an NSV, no matter how.....unusual it may be. Congrats on all your hard work!
  • mayerrocks
    mayerrocks Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    ROFL!! Good for you!! Well done!!
  • blu_meanie_ca
    blu_meanie_ca Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Awsome... gross, but awsome.That is even better than being able to walk up the stairs on the playground equipment with out having to turn sideways.
  • hyenagirl
    hyenagirl Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    This is the best NSV story ever! Congrats!
  • auntachelle
    auntachelle Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Now that's hilarious!
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    BEST! Too funny! I will have to remember that the next time it happens to me, and it had better not!:noway:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!