50 lbs lost with pics! (be gentle)

Options

Replies

• Peggb
    Peggb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    keep up the great work - its amazing and I am sure you feel great too!
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! 50 pounds is a lot or weight ..

and we're all on this journey.. let's walk it a bit faster :smile:
  • oohmercyme
    oohmercyme Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Great work! Keep it up :)
  • emdf7a
    emdf7a Posts: 36
    Options
    Great work man! Keep it going!
  • phxdeanna
    Options
    Dude - Rock On! You're totally doing great! 50 lbs is absuolutely a feat in itself! Nice work! I see a big difference in your face....keep it up. SUCH a GREAT reason to get healthy - your little one needs ya!

Congrats!
  • Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    Be gentle? What for? You're tough and your progress shows it. Be proud Dude! and keep it up.
  • smboston
    Options
    Slow and steady! Great job!
  • haileysugarfits
    haileysugarfits Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • flyrobinfly57
    Options
    You look marvelous! Keep it up..Your optimism is contagious.
  • megallegos
    megallegos Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO! Congratulations!
  • pamelalk
    pamelalk Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    wow what a great job you are doing..you must be so proud of yourself!!..not only are you gonna be setting a great example for your new beautiful baby, you are gonna feel so much better !
  • Jaicaams
    Options
    that is awesome ... thank you for keeping me inspired!!
  • jenniferrusso7393
    jenniferrusso7393 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I see definite changes-- you look smaller! Keep up the good work!
  • FionaDFair
    FionaDFair Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the compliments and the concerns! I spent a good 2 weeks during the 70 days eating back my exercise calories and upping to my actual goals and within the 2 weeks, i stalled and only lost 1 lb. I talked to my nutritionalist and dietitian here on base and we are going with a plan similar to what i'm doing now. In the middle of March, I am going to go back into the BodPod to test my BF% and if it shows i'm loosing too much non-fat, We are going to reconsider things and rework my plan.

That's great that you've got a dietitian to work with, and that you sought out that advice. Kudos on all your hard work and making sure you're being good to your body as far as keeping it fueled! You are an inspiration sir.
  • tinytinam
    tinytinam Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Superb progress. Well done for putting it out there to inspire others. What a great story to tell your child too. By the time that baby is running around, you will already be full of energy and will really get to enjoy your life and baby to the fullest.
  • MirjaH79
    Options
    Great job!!! You can see a big change in your belly and arms, keep up the effort! (I'm right behind you... :wink:)
  • VACookey
    VACookey Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Very noticeable difference. Good work!
  • rudarbe
    rudarbe Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    that's awesome, you've came so far! Keep it up!!
  • lei1111
    Options
    losing 50 lb is a HUGE accomplishment! Congrats and keep up the excellent work. i admire your courage for posting your pics as well. you can totally see the weight coming off. be well.
  • leiamommy
    Options
    WOW 50 lbs in 70 days thats...amazing you are an inspiration to everyone trying:wink: to loose weight !!! great job and whats your secret
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!