21 lbs and Counting! (pics)

Options

Replies

• Sara29to30
    Options
    You look fantastic! I'm right there with you. You are losing a nice slow and steady pace. Great job, stick with it!
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    you're doing awesome-your kids are going to be very proud of Mummy!! I can see what I could be achieving if I would just stick to it more and get some more exercise-fabulous!:flowerforyou:
  • Louder4
    Louder4 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    So proud of you and so proud to have you as my friend! You rock and look FAB!
  • mncmom3
    mncmom3 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the support! I have a long way to go, but celebrating the mini-milestones really help keep me motivated in addition to the outside support. I really believe that this year is about me reaching my goal. I was unhappy in my 245-255 lb body for far too long and I cant wait to get my life back for me & my family. I have met some awesome people on here that inspire me and it is really rewarding when some have said that I have inspired them as well. I wish you the best of luck as well and thanks for reading my post :)
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    WOOOHOOOO! Doing great! :happy:
  • Cynyca1031
    Options
    Wow. Great job. People like you give me motivation. Knowing that we are not the only ones struggling with this constant battle. Keep doing what your doing. You look great :)
  • gallingers06
    gallingers06 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You have at least 3 wonderful reasons to do this, but most importantly for you! Keep up the great work. Looking fabulous!!
  • chrisilouhoo
    chrisilouhoo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    wow! great job! you look fantastic!
  • GetHotIn2014
    GetHotIn2014 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! I've lost around the same amount in about the same time frame as well! I never thought I could before either! I've been a little down lately and not feeling as motivated but seeing how much the change is apparent in your body, it must be similar in mine even if I can't always see it.
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Looking good. Awesome progress!
  • Mommydearest06
    Mommydearest06 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yeah, girl you are doing awesome. Keep up the good work. Some one is inspired and certainly I am. Here we go!
  • kimheiman
    kimheiman Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Keep it going you are doing so well. Everyone has a bad day once in a while but dont let it be 2 days in a row. Hard work pays off i am really liking my body shape as well I too have a long way to go but it is so nice when someone notices your changes. There is a glow about people on a mission to get healthy! It amazing what eating healthy and working out can do together. Good luck on your journey!!!!:smile:
  • Royalsbatwench
    Royalsbatwench Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome start. Way to go!
  • kristinaw1967
    Options
    You look so good!! Congrats to you & keep up the good (hard) work.
  • erin4455
    erin4455 Posts: 135
    Options
    Great job - You'll get to your goal without surgery...you're on your way!
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    You look great I am honestly proud of you :) You are a true inspiration.
  • Beardimino
    Options
    I just threw away my soda. I'm going to start my 30 days today without cokes.

Thank you! :drinker: here's to water.
  • kimm262
    Options
    wow great dedication sure shows!!!
  • Unique_ways
    Unique_ways Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT !!!!
  • oohmercyme
    oohmercyme Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I already commented, but you are doing great!! Very noticeable difference- keep it up :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!