21 lbs and Counting! (pics)

Options

Replies

• mommamills
    Options
    great job! Keep up the hard work!
  • steflbrown
    Options
    You are looking great!!! Thanks for the inspiration! Keep up the amazing work!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Joo go gurl!
  • Iwillrunagain
    Options
    Awsome work!!
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful! Keep up the awesome work. Remember journey and we all have bad days. I love the advice of your new dietician! What I find sad is when people do have surgery, but don't change the habits that led to needing it in the first place. Your head seems to be in the right place. Keep us posted on your journey!!!!
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    You are doing fantastic...and you look fantastic! Keep up the amazing work!
  • Just_One_Me
    Just_One_Me Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    WOW , I CAN SEEEEE THE DIFFERENCE WTG! ! ! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ! ! !
  • Dimples1975
    Dimples1975 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Good for you! With that determination you will definitely reach your goal!!!
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    what a difference 20 lbs makes! good for you! keep it up girlie~!
  • Gracie430
    Gracie430 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    :smile: Inspiring. You look so much happier in your after pictures. I will be checking back when I need to remind myself why I am doing this.
  • phdiva12
    phdiva12 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You're doing amazing! I had also thought about having gastric bypass. I went to a seminar last May, however the surgery was excluded in my insurance so I decided that I would have to do it own my own.
  • e425
    e425 Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow!! Congratulations!!! I too weigh 245lbs, which is the highest I have ever weighed and I am SO depressed and ashamed about it. My son is getting married in a couple of months and just the thought of having pictures taken terrifies me. I feel like I am going to ruin his photo album. But it is what it is and i am the only one at fault for allowing myself to get this way. Thank you for motivating me, you look wonderful!! May you have continued success. And i am going to try my best to lose some weight, hopefully I can lose a little bit before the wedding. ;) Thank you!!!
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Keep up the great work!
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Wow, so long gastric bypass!! I think you've got this!!
  • CaliSteph
    CaliSteph Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look wonderful. Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing!
  • sabiwabi9
    sabiwabi9 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow, absolutely amazing and beautiful! Congratulations!
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    AMAZING !! Thank you for sharing...You are doing a great job !! ... :smile:
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Nice progress!
  • jessclutter79
    jessclutter79 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • colton06
    Options
    Wow, that is so awesome and I can notice a difference. Keep up the amazing work..... YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!