Starting out... needing friends

Options
Hi! I'm Leslie and I'm starting over with my weight loss-get fit journey. I have found that having friends to give support to, and who give support to me, keeps me accountable and really helps. :D Thanks, everyone!:happy:

Replies

• Hi, I'm Cathie. I need HELP!!! I told my boyfriend last night that I needed a swift kick in the booty to get myself back in losing mode. The cruise we went on in Nov got me off the weight loss bus and now I need to hop back on!
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP ladies, i have been here since last summer and with the combination of beach body fitness program + My Fitness Pal+ motivation from friends= was able to loose 30+lbs, 10 inchs of my waist and still going.

add me as a friend and I will keep you all motivated and answer any questions you may have
  • MrHolyTemple
    MrHolyTemple Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Its always good to have friends to talk to and network with. its not always an easy road especially if you are doing it alone.

im a personal trainer and will be more than willing to help you with any problems that you have
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend along this journey. Please add me. It really has helped me keep motivated! We can do this!
  • amie290478
    amie290478 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, Feel free to add me. Im finding the more people I can chat to and ask advice from is is really helping x