2/6-3/6 Motivation challenge!

Options

Replies

• galipemi1
    galipemi1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    How is everyone's day going? What are your goals for this week?

Today was a mild failure. Still under TDEE for the day, but over my usual allotment. My goal for the week is to keep my eating at or just under my goal of 1575 cals. I'm also meeting with a trainer at school on Monday, so that oughta scare the crap out of me! And hopefully kick my butt in gear physically.
  • LaDiiHeArT
    LaDiiHeArT Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Don't worry Hun you can do it. Fight the urges to over eat & if you still feel hungry drink some water and brush the food taste out of your mouth!! Trust me that works also try to do things that get your mind off eating. Become busier then usual! :) let me know how today goes for you :)

I look forward to seeing everyones success!!! Keep fighting & pushing!!!
  • LaDiiHeArT
    Options
    Feel free to add me also you guys. Lol don't worry I don't bite :)
  • galipemi1
    Options
    Thanks! I did really well yesterday but today will suck. I'm in Toronto so we're stuck inside with almost 2ft of snow piling up :O

So of course I made chocolate chip cookies and we're ordering chinese since there's nothing in the pantry.
  • LaDiiHeArT
    Options
    BUMP
  • galipemi1
    Options
    Is everyone ready to weigh in tomorrow?
  • sbeckum91
    sbeckum91 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I was worried about my weight loss this week. I went to the movies with my mom and sister, and ate popcorn, a lot of popcorn. We then went to dinner and I tried to eat healthy, but that appetizer just looked too good. But I am still doing the 30 day shred, and it seems to work really well. I just hope I can keep it up.

Last weigh in - 174
    Current Weight - 171
    Hips: 39.5
    Waist: 38
    Thighs: 21.5
    Arms: 13
    Chest: 43
    Goal Weight - 150
  • galipemi1
    Options
    GREAT JOB! I'm weighing shortly then off to school to meet with a trainer and hopefully get some awesome results like yours :)
  • Healthybaby03
    Healthybaby03 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in too! I'm actually in two other competitions with some money involved, but I think I need this too. My starting weight on Monday, February 4th was 118 pounds. Today, Monday, February 11th, I am 116.6 pounds. So let's see where this goes! Thanks and please feel free to add me to your friends list. I can really use some support every now and then.

I was 168 Summer of 2011 and it took me a year to get down to 116. I hit my head back in Nov 2012 and got a concussion so I went back up to 120 over a 2 month period, not bad huh? Anyhow, I'm back down to 116 and have about 15-20 pounds to go. I am very petite and every excess pound I have looks like so much more. I am trying to get back into my pre pregnancy clothes so at some point it won't be about the weight, but about the clothes fitting. I hate shopping and would rather work out.

May us all be strong and supportive with each other. WE CAN DO THIS!!! =)

Thanks
  • galipemi1
    Options
    Starting weight: 146lbs

Hips: 41
    Waist: 35
    Thighs: 24
    Arms: 11.5
    Chest: 35

Goal weight at finish: 143lbs

February 11, 2013

Current weight: 148
    Waist: 34.5 (down 0.5")
    Thighs: 23.75 (down 0.25")

Not my best few days, but I'll take the loss of 3/4 of an inch. Hopefully the trainer will kick my lethargic behind into gear and get me moving more often and losing more.
  • alice74
    Options
    Alright, I am in. I need something!!
  • LaDiiHeArT
    Options
    Todays Weigh in
    Start Weight 238
    Current Weight 237

How did everyone do this week?
  • OliveWH
    OliveWH Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    First challenge on MFP, hope it helps!

2/11 - 3/11
    Hips: 45.5
    Thighs: 26
    Arms: 14
    Chest: 41
    CW:179.6
    GW for 3/11: 174
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Start Weigh: 128
    2/11/12: 129.2

awful eating yesterday. never have I gone over so much since I started. not letting that speedbump stop me! onward!
  • LaDiiHeArT
    Options
    You can do it hun! What are your goals for this week?
  • LaDiiHeArT
    Options
    First challenge on MFP, hope it helps!

2/11 - 3/11
    Hips: 45.5
    Thighs: 26
    Arms: 14
    Chest: 41
    CW:179.6
    GW for 3/11: 174

You can do it hun! What are your goals for this week?
  • LaDiiHeArT
    Options
    Start Weigh: 128
    2/11/12: 129.2

awful eating yesterday. never have I gone over so much since I started. not letting that speedbump stop me! onward!

We all have those moments last night I weighed myself which I know I shouldn't have and the it showed I gained two pounds so I ate right after another plate of dinner ( depression eating) and today when I hoped on the scale it showed I lost a pound. I wonder what it would have shown if I didnt eat that plate of food last night. Don't get discouraged we all have our days when we give in to our cravings but don't let it bring you down! Today is a new day! What goals have you made for today?
  • LaDiiHeArT
    Options
    Starting weight: 146lbs

Thighs: 24

Goal weight at finish: 143lbs

February 11, 2013

Current weight: 148
    Waist: 34.5 (down 0.5")
    Thighs: 23.75 (down 0.25")

Not my best few days, but I'll take the loss of 3/4 of an inch. Hopefully the trainer will kick my lethargic behind into gear and get me moving more often and losing more.

Don't worry hun this week will be better! Remember how much pain we go through to workout fight the urge to eat over your calories because it makes our workout pointless!!! You can do it! next Monday will be better!
  • LaDiiHeArT
    Options
    I was worried about my weight loss this week. I went to the movies with my mom and sister, and ate popcorn, a lot of popcorn. We then went to dinner and I tried to eat healthy, but that appetizer just looked too good. But I am still doing the 30 day shred, and it seems to work really well. I just hope I can keep it up.

Last weigh in - 174
    Current Weight - 171
    Hips: 39.5
    Waist: 38
    Thighs: 21.5
    Arms: 13
    Chest: 43
    Goal Weight - 150

Great job hun! Keep up the good work! You can do it!
  • OliveWH
    OliveWH Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'll shoot for just one pound this week, and hope to be pleasantly surprised!