15 months, 91lbs down, Finally overweight!! (pics)

Options

Replies

• BettyIW
    BettyIW Posts: 103
    Options
    Phenomenal!!! You Rock! And may you have your 'little one' and be a happy healthy Mama. :smile:
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Can't believe you lost a shoe size!!! You look amazing - as always. A fantastic inspiration to us all x

Really???? She grew an inch, and you're amazed by losing a shoe size???? :laugh: lol

Great job op. you look fabulous!

If anyone can explain why I grew an inch I'd be very interested to hear lol
  • rebelate
    rebelate Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Oh ****. You look soooo good! I love your hair.
  • valeriemholden
    valeriemholden Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Holy Smokes you look great! Good luck with your next chapter.
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful transformation. I can easily see where the extra inch came from. In your pictures you are standing so confidently, sexy and proud. Congratulations. :drinker: Here's to ya!! Water all around, I'm buying!
  • Verawynn
    Options
    Wow, great job Faye! You look great!
  • christabel6
    christabel6 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You are so pretty either way, but happier and more confident with the weight loss. Amazing!
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration and from a Bolton lass an' all!

:smile: And said in a true Bolton accent!
  • David___D
    David___D Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Job, a massive change
    I really like reading the stories of dedication from someone with a goal to achieve and something to aim for.

Hope everything just continues to get better for you, good luck for the future although with your proven commitment I doubt you will need it.
  • karooka
    karooka Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Well done.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You look amazing..Congrats
  • TeenTwinkleToes
    TeenTwinkleToes Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Can't believe you lost a shoe size!!! You look amazing - as always. A fantastic inspiration to us all x

Really???? She grew an inch, and you're amazed by losing a shoe size???? :laugh: lol

I've read that most of the time when you lose weight you begin to stand a little taller. Weight carries all over a body, and when you slouch it tends to put more fat on your back, so your body wont be able to completely stand tall. So technically you have always been that inch taller, but your body grew used to a slouch, so even when you thought you were standing tall your body wasn't at its full height....I hope i made sense....sounds better explaining it in my head hahaha
  • davidrip1
    davidrip1 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Attagirl.
  • Faye_Anderson
    Options

I've read that most of the time when you lose weight you begin to stand a little taller. Weight carries all over a body, and when you slouch it tends to put more fat on your back, so your body wont be able to completely stand tall. So technically you have always been that inch taller, but your body grew used to a slouch, so even when you thought you were standing tall your body wasn't at its full height....I hope i made sense....sounds better explaining it in my head hahaha

Makes perfect sense to me, I'll take it lol :drinker:
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Thank you for the inspiration!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Great success!
  • brigliad1
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work, it is all worth it and don't let pregnancy stop you. You can still eat healthy while having that precious one in you.

I am just starting my journey.
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    atta girl!
  • ahanshew7
    ahanshew7 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Options
    You know what. I just realised my current weight says 191.4, I'm actually 181.4!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!