Looking for supportive friends

Options
Hi there, my name is Amber. I'm in college and trying to lose around 70lbs .Other college goers would be nice, but I welcome all. What I'm really looking for are people who actually comment and participate on this site. I don't mind giving support but getting it back has been a problem.

Replies

• TheBigFish711
    Options
    Not in college, but feel free to add me!! =)
  • lalalajenny0913
    Options
    Hey, I'm also in college. I'm a speech-pathology major, and I'm headed to graduate school next fall. Feel free to add me. What are you studying?
  • tammydevereux
    Options
    I'm not in college, but feel free to add me :)
  • Amberamazes
    Amberamazes Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Oh wow many props for majoring in speech! Last time I presented to my science class my knees were wobbling all over the place lol. I'm majoring in Pre-Physician Assistant.
  • wolfelements
    wolfelements Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I was in college last year, I was a History major but had to drop out due to psychological issues. Boy do I miss it!

I'm new here so I haven't been as active yet, still figuring everything out, but you can add me if you want!
  • momofbooman
    Options
    I am a full time college student myself. Looking to loose some of this extra chunk I put on. I also need someone that is on everyday for encouragement so everyone please fell free to add me.
  • lalalajenny0913
    Options
    haha Believe me, I hate speeches. Speech pathology is more of therapy for people who have speech or language impairments, like stuttering. :) It sounds like you have your work cut out for you with that major! I don't think I could do it.
  • iveyroze3
    Options
    Not in college,but I am very supportive,on here several times a day and know this works. I've never been happier. I love to come on this site every day and see how others are doing and encourage them. I even stayed accountable in New Orleans last week for vacation. My boyfriend didn't understand that but I don't care. Lol
  • Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I'm in college and initially had about 70 pounds to lose, I am down to about 45ish pounds to lose, but that's still a good amount of weight to shed! :)
  • RaoulGonzo
    Options
    Hey I'm also looking for supportive friends on this, normal guy 19 student, film buff feel free to add me also :)
  • PamelaKilgoreLowery
    Options
    Welcome!