Hello all, I'm new here! so far I really like it!

MyTee150
MyTee150 Posts: 28 Member
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hello, I'm Lady~T (LadyT7 here) I'm new to this site, as of today, I actually stumbled upon it while looking for calorie/carb info for something I was about to eat and the other site I was using didn't have accurate info...
so as I looked around on this site.. I like it much better and will be transferring all my info to this one.
I have struggled with my weight for the last 15 yrs. last year I lost 34 lbs.. then gained back 10 and so now I'm trying to get back on track..I do better on low carb eating..(once on track I don't get as hungry) I am trying to slowly make it a way of life for me.

Replies

• Joscelle
    Joscelle Posts: 93
    Welcome! :smile:
  • Its great to have you here!
  • JustGizzy
    JustGizzy Posts: 38
    Welcome! Lady T7 I to am new here and just join yesterday...I have been on WW since May of last year and was using the online Etool but I must say I really like this one much better and the fact that its free helps a lot....A friend of mine that is in my WW yahoo group that I have created posted a link to this site and I am thankful that she did...Good luck and hope to see you around in here from time to time...You may add me if you would like..

Hugz
    Giz
  • baggins706
    baggins706 Posts: 310
    Welcome Lady T7, this site is awesome!:happy:
  • lisajuly
    lisajuly Posts: 240 Member
    Welcome,

glad you've joined us. i've been here on and off for a while, but @ 3 weeks ago, decided to really be consistent with logging my food.
  • MyTee150
    MyTee150 Posts: 28 Member
    I thank everyone for all the warm welcomes!:smooched:
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Hello and welcome! I'm pretty new here too, but I totally love it....hope you will too.
This discussion has been closed.