Lost 14 lbs...and it can STAY Lost! :)

4me2sibiai
4me2sibiai Posts: 71
edited September 20 in Success Stories
Doing the "Happy Dance" that I made it to my first mini-goal - 14 lbs!!! I couldn't have done it without YOUR support so please keep posting the amazing successes you are having as well! I'm really happy to have started a new topic...14 lbs down!!!
Wooohoooo!!! My next goal is 6 more pounds (20 lbs). Slow, steady, permanent and healthy...a pound a week! :flowerforyou:

How are YOU doing lately? Please share your successes here!

Wishing you a wonderful day!!!

Replies

• Samantharose8akaDebbie
    Samantharose8akaDebbie Posts: 407 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!! Today was my weigh in.....................officially down 30 lbs - almost to my goal. This is an amazing website and there are such amazing people on here! You go girl............you can do anything that you set your mind to do!
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    great job! :flowerforyou:
  • cjrss03
    cjrss03 Posts: 22
    Great job! Congratulations! It's a great feeling isn't it? I've lost 9 lbs so far and it's getting easier it seems :smile:
  • That is so great!! Congrats!!
  • doll2002
    doll2002 Posts: 427
    Great job on your weight loss. I was doing the happy dance this morning when I was dressing for work because of the way my clothes were fitting. Yes, yes ,yes was all that came out of my mouth. It feels great.
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Thats so great!!! Congrats! :)
  • 4me2sibiai
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!! Today was my weigh in.....................officially down 30 lbs - almost to my goal. This is an amazing website and there are such amazing people on here! You go girl............you can do anything that you set your mind to do!

Thank you! Wow, I can't "weight" (hahaha) til I'm at my goal. You will do it in just a few weeks!!! Thank you for the motivational words!!!
  • 4me2sibiai
    Thats so great!!! Congrats! :)

Thanks!!!
  • 4me2sibiai
    Great job on your weight loss. I was doing the happy dance this morning when I was dressing for work because of the way my clothes were fitting. Yes, yes ,yes was all that came out of my mouth. It feels great.

You are halfway to a new pant size!!! Keep up the great work!
    Those are fun words...I wish you have many more moments like that!
  • 4me2sibiai
    Great job! Congratulations! It's a great feeling isn't it? I've lost 9 lbs so far and it's getting easier it seems :smile:

Yes, it's weird but as I'm losing it does seem a bit easier to hear the excited me in my head and make better choices!!!

Thank you to everyone!! Please keep posting the successes!!!
  • tex43
    tex43 Posts: 229
    Good job,it's all down hill from here!!!!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Good for you!! Sounds like you've been working incredibly hard, it's soooo worth it, itsn't?!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :wink:
    Becca:heart:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Congrats! That is so awesome. You are always so encouraging to me! Thanks for being such a great friend on here. :flowerforyou:
  • 4me2sibiai
    Congrats! That is so awesome. You are always so encouraging to me! Thanks for being such a great friend on here. :flowerforyou:

That's really sweet! You're welcome!!!
    Your comment made me smile - from the inside out!
  • 4me2sibiai
    Good job,it's all down hill from here!!!!

Remind me of that when my trainer is kicking my butt!!! (((laughing hard!!!)))
  • 4me2sibiai
    Good for you!! Sounds like you've been working incredibly hard, it's soooo worth it, itsn't?!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :wink:
    Becca:heart:

Thank you! Yes, I'm finally "ready" for this change. It IS soooo worth it!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Awesome job!! Yeah for mini goals!! They keep ya going!
  • 4me2sibiai
    Thank you!!! Exactly-mini goals are just as important!!! I can't wait to get to my "before and after" like you have!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!