Hey!

Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself and get chatting to some new people.

I've been on MFP for 4 days now, and I'm LOVING it!! I've never been very good at sticking to working out and eating too well, but just knowing I'm gonna be documenting everything I eat has helped me so much more than I would have ever thought! Although I'm just starting out and have allowed myself a few treats that I probably shouldn't have...I'm definitely more aware of what I'm consuming, and am actively avoiding certain foods.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi :) ..and I'm feeling really positive about getting into shape this time! x

Replies

• hboudro
    hboudro Posts: 17 Member
    Awesome! Stick to it! I have bounced on and off of this site for over a year now and I wish I would have just stuck to it in the first place. It's a lot of fun, people are extremely supportive, and it WORKS! don't give up :) and hopefully I won't this time either!
  • Thanks and now that I have it on my phone it will be easier to keep track of on the go. You keep it up also.
  • Having to log in everything you eat makes you accountable to yourself. When you see it in witing you sem to say oh why did I eat that and the next time you think I am really not hungry so do I need that right now. Good luck.
  • CandiUK
    CandiUK Posts: 2 Member
    Thanks guys :)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    cute kitty.
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Welcome to MFP. This is a great place to get support and motivation.

I will send you a friend request