Geeky Gamer Girl Looking to Get Moving

Options
2»

Replies

• FloraSin
    FloraSin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am a board gamer. My kids are MTG/table top gamers and I go along to LARP events with them. Sometimes I swing a little foam.
    Feel free to add me.

Completed my night.

I didn't know there were so many nerds on here. It makes sense, but I just didn't know. lol
  • reala728
    Options
    lifestyle change indeed. im a big gamer too so it'll be hard to motivate yourself, but once you get a routine going you'll be able to make the right call easier and easier each time. i actually just joined a few days ago and havent turned on my console once since then, but i end up exercising multiple times a day instead. its all about the motivation!
  • operagirl86
    Options
    I'll add you on here now.
    You've got some great goals set. I also have a BIG long-term goal & would LOVE to eventually work up to where I can run/job every morning to be able to sustain a good weight loss.
  • Aliahnnyah
    Aliahnnyah Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow-
    I just got home from work to this overwhelming outpouring of support and I thought it was awesome. I was able to post my introduction on my lunch and to see so many people wanting to help is awesome. Thanks to everyone that said that I could add them or that sent me a friend request or message it was awesome how much you guys are willing to help out!

I don't swing any foam I just throw birdseed.

I just want to say thank you again I hope I can get around to adding everyone!

-Alia