I'm about to cry...

Options
2»

Replies

• pamuyamakene
    pamuyamakene Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Could you add me as a friend? I''m on level 2 completed day one today too! i know exactly what u must be feeling :flowerforyou: . But just think u are one down and two to go, 20 min workout beats 2 hours at the gym doing aerobics :) We can motivate each other till we r done. Try putting some motivational workout music on when you've learnt the motions. That way you don't end up counting the mins till its done and before u know it you're done and free to do something fun :) xx remember the end goal while ur working out and keep picturing how u wanna feel and look when this is all over:smile:
  • porkchop_13
    Options
    working out should be fun, not a chore. Pick something you like doing and stick with it...dont do something just to do it. You will burn out and be unmotivated
  • jelr
    jelr Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling sooooooooooooo frustrated right now.

I'm doing the 30 day shred and i' just started level 2 today and about 15 minutes in i started feeling frustrated. not like the moves were so hard but i'm just like mentally exhausted of working out at this point.

i was about to start crying, i had to breathe and calm down. this is kinda random i don't know why...

Also having just done level 2 for the first time as well I can say I noticed my workout wasn't as up to par as I normally feel it was because I was getting accustomed to the different routine that I did not know. That alone is frustrating and probably a large part of what got in your head yesterday. I was finding myself letting her start moves then rewinding and joining in after I knew what was going on.