Almost 50lbs and almost there!

Options
Since I'm nearing my 50th lb lost in the last almost 4 (yes 4!) years, I thought I'd finally put together a collage of how far I've come in my journey. I still don't believe how heavy I was. I hardly recognize myself! To put this into perspective, I'm 5'4'' and I have a small frame/build. Apple-shaped for those who get that body-type. Ugh. ANYWAY, to get to where I am now, I've done a little bit of this and that. In the beginning it was walking, then running, and eventually mid-last year I started and completed Insanity. That was the toughest thing I had ever done! Then from September through the holidays, I took a break as I often do every few months. This is probably why it's taken me close 4 years to lose the weight. Hey, it's sustainable, right? For now, I'm almost through my first month of Les Mills Pump (which is awesome btw) with plans to lose the last little bit and tone up before my birthday in June! On to the (in progress) collage!

weightprogress.jpg

Replies

• danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, Nancy...well done!!
  • theNurseNancy
    Options
    Thanks Dana! You too!
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    Gorgeous! Great job girlie! Did all this just happen because of mfp?
  • mmcqueen927
    mmcqueen927 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look amazing:smile: !
  • theNurseNancy
    Options
    Gorgeous! Great job girlie! Did all this just happen because of mfp?

It certainly played a huge part. It helps me keep on track and visualize what I'm eating.
  • oneta29
    oneta29 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • The_Fat_Friend
    The_Fat_Friend Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! How many people would have quit not getting the weight off in a year? My guess is, most of them. You have been so dedicated to yourself and truly making this about having the life YOU can make sustainable. Thank you for being a great example that not quitting will get you results!
  • theNurseNancy
    Options
    Thanks! It's pretty huge to me as I'm such an impatient person :noway:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!