I challenge you to post a full body pic!!

Options
Just a little background, I have always been traumatized by my chest since I was 6 years old and one of my best friends at swimming said "You have a womans chest". Ever since then I would never been seen without a shirt on, I would not swim without a shirt on, I would not even run without holding my shirt down so my chest would not jiggle. It got so bad that my mom went as far as to suggest a sports bra. So hopefully what I say next will have some context.

I see a lot of people who have only posted face pictures on their profiles. You are still hiding yourself and your body. I challenge you to step a little outside your comfort zone and post a picture, it doesn't even have to be revealing, could be in full winter gear but post it and come out as you are.

It took me years before I was comfortable without my shirt changing at the gym, much less anywhere else. I have posted my before pictures on my profile, anyone should be able to see them.

I am willing to overcome my insecurities about what I look like. Can you?

Replies

• Hershpup
    Hershpup Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Done :) actually I only have a full body shot.
  • SocialPath
    Options
    Will do! Inspiring story - thanks for the positivity!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Already been done in the women in bikinis thread and the equivalent men's thread in this section.
  • wnbrice
    wnbrice Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I meant in your profile, something that is always there, always a reminder. Something that you can always have as a reference. Those threads come and go, but stop being a constant reminder when it disappears.
  • Abi_bug04
    Options
    My desktop background on my computer is an absolutely disgusting full body shot of me (my before pictures). They are a constant reminder to stick to it, and a constant reassurance that I am slowly but surely changing, and will never be back there again!

Thanks for posting!