Greetings MFP'ers

Options
I'm here a week now (as of tomorrow) which I believe is "Fat Tuesday", right? Well, I have reason to celebrate because I can tell ya that I actually lost one pound just keeping track of my eats and workin' out just a little harder! Dang proud of it too, so I'm goona wake up tomorrow and call it "Fat-Burner Tuesday" and keep this ole' boy stoked! ... You guys with me?

Replies

• triciareeves1
    triciareeves1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! You should be proud of any weight loss!!! That is a step in the right direction. Heck, I am proud of you too!
  • ricklperry
    Options
    All I did was start tracking wht I eat on here and it's made a huge difference for me
  • happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    We're all in this together!!!
    Add me if you like.
  • holylucy
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me! You got this!
  • missmadejavu
    missmadejavu Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    I've only been tracking what I eat on here so far and I've lost 6lbs in 3 or 4 weeks, can't for sure remember when I started really being good about what I'm eating. Any weight loss is something to be proud of, I can't wait until I start working out and see how much I lose then! Cogratz, and Good Luck!
    -Missy
  • Chas_Rankin
    Options
    Great to meet all of you and here's wishing you the best in your efforts to lose weight. I know it's not easy, but that's what makes it special when you succeed. Congrats to everybody who makes that promise to themselves and keeps it. You will benefit greatly! As for me; I'm giving myself 20 weeks or so to lose 15-20 lbs. I do appreciate the encouragement--Thanks a mil!