IT IS SO HARD!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Bread is underrated. I didn't eat bread/rolls for the longest time and who knows why. I mean its a great staple. I fit in a slice of healthy bread just about everyday. I use smart balance and its really tasty and healthy.
  • Kitamarie97
    Options
    I switched to Healthy life bread, it has 35 cals a slice compared to the 70 cals in a regular slice of bread. They have different varieties, as well as English muffins and buns. Tastes like plain old bread to me!
  • lilylux
    lilylux Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    That's what she said.

But srsly, just eat some bread.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Exactly what I thought too
  • missmarymcmcmc
    missmarymcmcmc Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Seriously, ya'll are making me really hungry!!
  • againagain
    againagain Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I keep bread in the freezer and I only get out one serving, or half a serving. It helps me control the portions until I can control it myself someday. Plus, I can't eat a whole loaf before it would go bad.
  • chatnel
    chatnel Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    that's what she said
  • Tecia1970
    Tecia1970 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I have 270 calories left and thanks to this post, I think I will have some toast!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I can eat a whole loaf of crusty Italian style bread all by itself. Luckily it isn't always easy to find around here so I'm kind of safe.
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    OMG, I love bread - especially white bread (I'm a carbivore). However, like everything I eat it in moderation. I'll have whole wheat bread six days of the week but one day is reserved for a PB&J on white.

Carbivore! love it!
    Having gluten sensitivity will make anyone stay away fast.
  • nins11065
    nins11065 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I get hat you are saying...I have the same problem with rice and pasta. You can be my friend if you want. Love to get and give support.
    Nins
  • bootygone
    Options
    MMMMM...... nothing better than fresh bread & real butter, or hot toast with the butter melting all over it... **drools**
  • carijok
    Options
    So I've been a lifelong daily bread eater and have been trying to not eat it except for like once a week. I just noticed we were out and the store is closed and my husband needs some for lunch tomorrow so I fired up the bread machine. You can guess how delicious it smells. Looks like to tomorrow is a bread day lol. The moral of he story: bread is easier to resist when you can't smell it.
  • Sayoh
    Sayoh Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Who invented bread?:grumble:
    Especially the soft, fresh from the oven, not too sugary but very buttered kind....:explode:
  • apittmanrn
    apittmanrn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Who invented bread?:grumble:
    Especially the soft, fresh from the oven, not too sugary but very buttered kind....:explode:

This...
  • Sayoh
    Sayoh Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I keep bread in the freezer and I only get out one serving, or half a serving. It helps me control the portions until I can control it myself someday. Plus, I can't eat a whole loaf before it would go bad.

i soooo hate stale bread! So keeping it in the freezer helps with portion control indeed, keeps it frozen frozen fresh too.