New to the site :)

Options
Hey everyone, I just joined this site. I joined because I have felt unmotivated lately. In college I basically lived in the gym, but since moving home I haven't been motivated as much. I even had a complete home gym built in my house...still not motivated lol So, it's back to the gym I go!

Anyways, just looking for some "friends" on here to support each other. If you want, send me a friend request!

Replies

• mhiggi02
    mhiggi02 Posts: 5,988 Member
    Options
    Request coming your way. Always open to supportive MFPers.
  • redwine63
    Options
    Hi I am new to the site but unfortunately not new to wanting to trim up.
    12 years ago I lost about 35lbs and felt really great, took up bike racing and lived for my cycling, kept the weight off and enjoyed being fit and trim.
    Three years ago I started going through menopause, lost motivation and realised I had an early teenage daughter who needed more of my time so put my cycling and fitness goals on the back burner. Some how I needed to find a better balance not give up on my goals completely.
    You guessed it the weight has crept on as I shifted my focus.

The goal now is to be more accountable with what I eat, reintroduce more regular exercise without going over the top and to loose about 10kgs.

Would love some feedback along the way

Cheers from Australia
  • KaylieDawn
    KaylieDawn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Adding now!!! supportive MFP friends make this much more fun!!
  • angelarobinson71
    Options
    I am new here and my goal is weight loss and toning.
    I am looking for the motivational support of some really great people who will cheer when I do good and give "tough love" (but with respect) when I faultier...
  • Albion147
    Options
    Welcome All, me new here, feel great to be a part of this neighborhood, trust i will study some exceptional things here and in addition parcel my information...