365 DAYS!!!

Options
THEErikaR
THEErikaR Posts: 160 Member
I've been logging for a year!! In 2012 I learned that I'm capable of something I never thought I could do. What an awesome feeling to know that I'm not stuck being FAT and unhappy. I have a long way to go but I will NOT give up!! To those of you who think it's impossible... YOU CAN DO IT!!! :)))

I don't know how much of a difference you all will be able to see in these pics, but the difference I see is beyond anything I imagined I could do!!

SW: 347 lbs
CW: 297 lbs

79fa0a48-e979-4705-bcd0-9e787aff14a2.jpg

1c83cc51-3b76-4f50-831e-5fc803aec8c4.jpg

I really wish I could've accomplished more this year, but I'm proud of what the work I've put in. Can't wait see what this year has in store for me!!

Replies

• FitToFifty
    FitToFifty Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Great commitment! You are doing wonderful and look so much happier!!
  • nayeliscastellanos
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! Dont give up, it IS possible and so worth it!
  • THEErikaR
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    well done!!
  • yoscarlino
    yoscarlino Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • leanne2376
    Options
    amazing work - well done
  • kshaw5501
    kshaw5501 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Thanks for sharing your story and pics.
  • tricksee
    tricksee Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    This is the kinda thread I like to see!!!!

makes a change from people b1tching about the scale hasn't moved since their last bowel movement!!

Wow, great results!! you're f*cking fantastic!!!!!!!

welcome to awesomeville - population one!!!! YOU!!!!!

boom!!!
  • jenniferwren
    Options
    That's an amazing achievement and a huge amount of weight, you're lookng very different, not to mention fantastic :happy: I bet if you put that weight in a backpack it would amaze you that you'd been carrying that around!!!! Good going!!!
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Great job you look great! Can't wait until my 1 year anniversary still have a long way til then but I WILL get there. Friend request sent, hopefully you don't mind :)
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options

I really wish I could've accomplished more this year,

Slow but sure wins the race. And you're more likely to achieve the results in the long run. Well done!
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    You go girl!! Don't you ever downplay your successes!! You are looking great, just keep it up! Good luck on the rest of your journey!!
  • thisisgreatsmile
    thisisgreatsmile Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! I'm only a month in... I love this app and look forward to my 1 year anniversary! Congrats :)
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    That is a big difference and you should be so proud. A year, and look what you accomplished. Thank you for posting, and best of luck on your journey of a lifestyle change.
  • miriamwithcats
    miriamwithcats Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I would guess that you are already finding it easier to move around! You have lost more than 10% of what you weighed, so you should be seeing other benefits too, like lower blood pressure and more stable blood sugars! Keep up the very hard work! Day by day. Add me if you would like!
  • Port47
    Port47 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look amazing,slow and easy wins the race.keep up the great work:bigsmile: :drinker:
  • STrooper
    STrooper Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    No apologies for losing about 50 pounds in the year. At about 1 pound per week, you are probably doing it right. More importantly, as you drop the pounds you have probably found and will find that you are able to do more which can lead to a period of faster weight loss.

Keep it up.
  • Applegondi69
    Applegondi69 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I must say that's a great accomplishment!
  • LozPenguin
    LozPenguin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Wow what a great result! And it's good you're not crash dieting, trying to drop weight faster than is natural is a dangerous game; I've done dangerously under-cal fad diets and yeah, super quick results, but as soon as you try eating normal food again your brain 'clicks' and you binge eat like crazy! (or at least I did lol.) it's not worth it; just think as you gradually lose each little bit you're learning more about what works for you and what foods/excersize are best for your lifestyle. :) you've made such amazing progress and hopefully 2013 will once again be 'your year!'
  • THEErikaR
    Options
    That's awesome!!! I'm only a month in... I love this app and look forward to my 1 year anniversary! Congrats :)

You can do it!! One day at a time... :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!