I'm new here

Options
My name is Anna Jones and I am a 31 year old stay at home mom. I am happy on the outside and miserable on the inside. I need to lose around 130ish pounds. I have 3 beautiful children and I can't even go out and play with them without being in pain. I am hoping that this will help me get my life back and be able participate in my children's lives.

Replies

• Mspositive1
    Mspositive1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    good nite guys, am tanya try to lose 30 pounds...need some motivation
  • amk44
    amk44 Posts: 159
    Options
    Welcome!! You made the first step by joining mfp! My mother always said: take the first step, no matter how small, and the rest will follow... I also took my first step when I joined this site, and now I have my life back - and I didn't even realize that I had lost it! The world looks SO much different to me now then when I first joined. You have quite an adventure ahead of you!

Just faithfully and honestly complete your diary each day, and include exercise to tone your muscles. Lots of great people on here to cheer you on and to give you ideas. Wishing you much luck...:smile:
  • karrenbennett
    Options
    Welcome to the place to help with weight loss. It's important that you record all food and drink consumption and exercise. This is a great place for support and advice. Good luck!
  • Mspositive1
    Mspositive1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    thaxs for the motivation...i'll keep that in mind
  • Kath15
    Kath15 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll find this site to be very helpful and the community extra supportive. I love it here and it has really helped me make a lifestyle change. Just try to be positive, focus on the small changes first, and when you slip up (because we all do) chalk it up and move on. I know it can be hard, but also try to log in your food everyday -it really helps make you accountable for what is going into your body. And, it also let's you see what kind of positive changes you can make in your diet. You can do this!
  • gracecordeiro
    Options
    I am a mother of 2 a 8 yr old boy and 2 yr old girl. My goal is to loose 30lbs. but my biggest down fall is weekends. I need ideas on foods that I can bring with me on the go without going over my calorie limit.