My favorite jeans are falling off of me!

Options
Although I haven't weighed myself in about two weeks now, I have noticed my clothes fitting much better. In the past few weeks, my favorite pair of jeans have become loose, especially after wearing them more than once b4 washing. Today they fell down so much I had to change into something else.
Just two months ago my muffin top was hanging over them and they didn't fit right until wearing them a second time!
I also tried on a size smaller at the gap and they fit perfectly! Feels great:-)

I still have a long way to go, but this little mini-accomplishment felt great and encourages me to continue on!

Replies

• futuredispatchhottie911
    Options
    That is awesome guess it's time to get a new favorite pair of jeans..:happy:
  • ecsmithbrisbane
    ecsmithbrisbane Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful! Time to go shopping!
  • autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    Options
    So excited for you..Can't wait till that happens for me to...Go you!
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    That's one of the greatest feelings! Congrats!
  • HeavenSent
    HeavenSent Posts: 3
    Options
    Congrats! I know that has to be a wonderful feeling!
  • Mom2Emery_Liam
    Options
    That is awesome guess it's time to get a new favorite pair of jeans..:happy:
    I wish I could go shopping but we're pinching pennies for vacation in a month. I have tons of jeans that I "outgrew" so I'm excited to start fitting in my old worn-in ones again:-)
    I buy new workout clothes here and there but once I reach my goal I am going on a major shopping spree:-) I never intend to be this size again!
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I'm so jealous, mine are getting tighter, I gotta pull my heavier self up on that wagon.....
  • lexistepps
    lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    That is so exciting!!! Good for you and congratulations!
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    All of my pants are too big now. I feel :happy: but :angry: at the same time. Even my "extra skinny" jeans are beginning to be baggy. Woohoo for new shopping!
  • geekyjen
    geekyjen Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    congrats! though i feel like "fitting better" might not be the right term =)

my problem is my belt is now too big to keep the pants up anymore!
  • amk44
    amk44 Posts: 159
    Options
    Isn't it a GREAT feeling?? In my case, as I got into smaller sizes, I started to wonder how many of my "old clothes" had not yet been donated. I was SO happy to find some of my "favorite OLD clothes" still far back in my closet. I washed them up, ironed them, and found that wearing them brought back some wonderful memories from the earlier time when I had worn them.
    Enjoy the moment! Wishing you continued success... :smile:
  • micheleestes61513
    micheleestes61513 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Anytime your clothes are looser, it gives you encouragement to keep doing what you're doing! Keep it up!
  • MyDream
    MyDream Posts: 72
    Options
    Awesome! :bigsmile:
  • highrise
    highrise Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    congrats! though i feel like "fitting better" might not be the right term =)

my problem is my belt is now too big to keep the pants up anymore!

LOL - I have the same problem! Jeans too big, belt doesn't have enough notches. Happy days!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!