Your favorite inspirational quotes

Options
Do any of you know any inspirational quotes, and if you do, have they ever helped you? I've always struggled with losing the weight and saying no the the sweets. I work in a coffee shop that sells home made fresh cheesecakes, muffins and the like, so I've always found it hard to say 'no'. But over the last few days a simple quote really helped me, and I'm wondering if anybody else has little tidbits of wisdom that help them.

My one is 'Don't trade what you want the most, for what you want at the moment.'

What are your inspirational quotes?

Replies

• Joey_TheGreat
    Options
    "kings are never born, they are made"
  • christy3565
    Options
    I have found quite a few people in my life that are very negative with my new lifestyle. This quote helps me kind of say "bite me" to them lol

"There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can’t. What you’ve got to do is turn around and say ‘watch me’."
  • LeonnieH
    LeonnieH Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    With running there's a quote that has stuck in my mind recently and it helps me to push on when I'm feeling tired and thinking I need to stop - "The real workout starts when you want to stop".
  • JustAnotherOneOfThoseGirls
    Options
    "Gaining weight is difficult, maintaining weight is difficult, losing weight is difficult. Choose your difficult"
    "Ask yourself, 'will I regret this is six weeks time, when I could be 15 lbs lighter?'"
  • MaryJanean
    MaryJanean Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: my favorite and most inspiring one...

"NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS SKINNY FEELS!"