Thank You for Posting Pics for Thinspiration...

Options
I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you who post your weight loss pictures. Somehow seeing the results lets me know that it IS POSSIBLE. I get on here almost every day for inspiration and I always find it...I can't wait until the day comes when I can post mine and be someone's inspiration for the day!!!
:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
***tried to edit the title so as not to say "thinspiration" but "inspiration" but it won"t let me :embarassed:

Replies

• ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Agreed! THANK YOU
  • heronfolder
    heronfolder Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I agree that people's success photos are inspiring, but be careful referring to them as "thinspiration". The term is very closely associated with anorexia, and the 'skin and bones' photos that some people who are pro-anorexia post for others to aspire to.
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I agree that people's success photos are inspiring, but be careful referring to them as "thinspiration". The term is very closely associated with anorexia, and the 'skin and bones' photos that some people who are pro-anorexia post for others to aspire to.
  • MaryJanean
    MaryJanean Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    WOW!...Thanks for telling me that. I just mean inspiration to get thinner. Crazy that people would encourage anorexia.
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I like to call it "FITSPIRATION"! :wink: :happy:
  • MaryJanean
    MaryJanean Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    :embarassed:
    I editted the post but the title won't change....grrr.
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I love looking at them too! Very motivational. I've been stalled for a couple of months and really need to refocus so I can get the last 20-25lbs off. So today I uploaded my most recent progress photos. Although the scale has stalled I am still losing inches slowly. After posting them in a group challenge side by side, I feel refocused to get rid of that last bit of belly!!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't worry about the title, YOU know what YOU meant... it's all good! And YES I agree! Whenever I'm feeling less than stellar in regards to my progress the Success stories lift my spirits for sure! :drinker:
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't worry about the title, we all know what you mean :flowerforyou:

Here are my progress pics if it helps! The befores are a little embarrassing... funny I didn't see it when I was that size! LOL

12525641_2211.jpg12525641_3919.jpg
    12525641_2168.jpg12525641_8664.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!