Hey

Options
emmaldownie
emmaldownie Posts: 232 Member
Hi guys,

I'm Emma from North East, UK, 23, married and a PCOS sufferer.

Joined MFP a few months ago now. I have to admit, I stuck to it religiously for a while and then I stopped coming on.

I'm hoping that by becoming involved in the community, I will stick to recording every day.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Emma xxx

Replies

• chroi
    chroi Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi Emma :)

Found the same myself, coming here to read tips and advice, get answers to questions etc., brought me to the site everyday so logging my food became a daily routine :)

Good luck in your journey :)
  • lmc0626
    lmc0626 Posts: 4
    Options
    hi emma:

welcome back; i am new to mfp; have been a mbr for 11 days now. i am here to support u if u need it.
  • carolemsavoie
    Options
    hello Emma & welcome back , my name is carole & I to have been logging my food religiously ,since march then had stopped logging in for 3 days . I 'm starting again with my weight lose journey.... I have 100+ lbs to lose & the weight came on easier ,but it's harder to take them off......... hope you stay on here as well as I ,& get to your goal ..........If you'd like you can add me as a friend ,my E-mail is : carolemsavoie@msn.com....
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Join a group. It helps. That way you have a handful of people that help "keep track of you". For example. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/96808-springing-sixers-week-6 It's a six week challenge, we are on the last week. But you can pop in, get acquainted, and start with the new challenge next week.

I wish you lots of success.
  • Lparault
    Lparault Posts: 100
    Options
    Hi, Emma. I've been here for about 26 days, so still kind of new myself. Add some friends, I find that I am addicted to checking out how my friends are progressing even more than wanting to know how I'm doing...knowing my stats is just a fringe some days.

Add me if you like. Always nice to have another friend.
  • emmaldownie
    emmaldownie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your warm welcome and kind words
  • rrnbsn0724
    rrnbsn0724 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! I'm back on for the last 3 days. I had quit logging on for about a month and find that I need to do this to keep track of what I'm doing! I quit smoking 5 1/2 weeks ago (yeah me!) but am finding that I seem to just stay at one weight so am hoping that this will help me by logging on! Good luck on your journey.
    Ronda
  • QuiTucker
    QuiTucker Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all My name is Quita, I joined about 6 weeks an love this site dearly. I started seriously on my weight lost in early January, so far I have lost 15lbs, and I am so excited to meet my goal. Being able to log in what I eat helps me tremendously because I wasn't realizing just how many calories I was consuming. My goal is to lose about 40lbs but more than anything I want to real good.:flowerforyou: