hello

Options
Hello,
I am new to this but thought, for a bit of support and motivation, it can't hurt.
With summer just around the corner and a whole wardrobe full of summer clothes waiting.... here we go...
Angela

Replies

• angelmom1223
    Options
    It can be really hard losing weight by yourself. MyFitnessPal is a great source. I wish you the best. You can do it!
  • emmaldownie
    emmaldownie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi Angela- Im new myself to the community part of MFP and its already proving to be great motivation. I hope it does the same for you!

Good luck :bigsmile:
  • coniconstance
    coniconstance Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Welcome.. came to a great place with a lot of great resources and support. You'll be looking fantistic before you know it! Coni
  • lcampbell63
    Options
    Good Morning All, I'm just new to this site....not new to the whole lose weight try to be thin game. Decided to change my approach this time by not trying to lose weight but to get healthy and after 3 weeks well let's just say it's been going well! I've been very careful with what I'm eating and I've added exercise to the change for the very first time. I always thought I was just too fat to exercise. Well I've been doing Power 90 for 3 full weeks now and I love it!:happy: It's a great workout to get me moving but can be modified enough that I don't hurt myself and I can do it! Tracking my food and activity on this site has been a great tool! I must say that I am doing this with complete Doctor's supervision. With a starting weight of well over 250 pounds....let's just say I've got some work to do. But I'll get there!! In the first 10 days I lost 4.1 pounds and I was very proud of that! It might not seem like a lot to all of you but for me it's these little accomplishments that will keep me motivated! Looking forward to being healthy!
    Cheers!