Blogs, anyone?

Options
I love reading blogs on MPF, and writing in mine has already been really cathartic and helpful. Anyone feel free to add me to read, and I'll do the same if anyone uses their blogs and wants to share! :)

Replies

• tricksee
    tricksee Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    I want to read!! good luck on your fat loss journey!!!
  • andread123
    andread123 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I don't have a blog on here but I have one on Wordpress: http://reducingwaist.wordpress.com
  • mom_of_elliot
    Options
    I'm new to MFP and I'm still trying to get to know the site. I am big on writing so I'm going to keep a blog... just as soon as I figure out how. You are welcome to read it although I can't promise it will always be sunshine and roses. Some days it might be dead bugs and old garbage...
  • ztor
    ztor Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've been wondering about blogs and if writing in one will help me.... I guess I'll give it a try (since it can't hurt)!!
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I have been writing in mine for a little bit.
  • michwinger
    michwinger Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP and I'm still trying to get to know the site. I am big on writing so I'm going to keep a blog... just as soon as I figure out how. You are welcome to read it although I can't promise it will always be sunshine and roses. Some days it might be dead bugs and old garbage...

Have I told you lately that I love you?