NSV

Options
andrea464
andrea464 Posts: 238 Member
Yesterday was one month soda and caffiene free!!!
Yesterday was also the first day that I've noticed I actually had energy. I've been dealing with a URI for three weeks, so I guess that had drained me.
I've noticed since stopping soda that the swelling in my legs has gone down considerably. I drank a lot of water before but that's my main source of drink (rarely will drink juice or milk). I used to get the worst cankles by the end of the day- no more! I still have some swelling but it's nothing compared to what it was before!

Replies

• kristinaw1967
    Options
    Yay! I am weining off diet soda. I usually have 2 a day but I have noticed I don't finish them at (the 2 meals I have them with) anymore. And of course drinking more water. Did you get the caffinee headaches? I hate those.
  • ChangingAmanda
    ChangingAmanda Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Good for y'all. I haven't had soda since Thanksgiving and between no soda and the water increase, I can't believe the difference in my skin.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!