The Biggest Loser

Options
I'm sure there are a ton of myfitnesspal users who watch NBC's The Biggest Loser. So, if you're one of them, who's your favorite season 14 contestant? Also, if you could train with Dolvett, Bob, or Jillian, who would you choose?

My favorite contestant is Danni (formerly white team, currently pink team) and if I had the chance to work out with one of the trainers, it would definitely have to be Jillian!

Replies

• BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Danni too, that girl is a fighter. Her or Joe I think could win the whole thing! I'd definitely want to work out with Dolvett! He's from around where I live so maybe my dreams could become a reality ♥
  • thethinnydiaries
    Options
    Joe is definitely my favorite guy this season! And I love Dolvett. If I had to choose between Bob and Dolvett, I'd so pick him!

I just love Danni because she was so strong going at it all alone. I also love her relationship with Jillian. I don't think I've seen Jillian become such good friends with a contestant ever before. In last week's episode, Jillian said that she saw Danni more as a workout buddy than her trainee. I thought that was so cute. :)
  • FiftyandGettingBetter
    Options
    Hi everyone. Thought jump in here. First....way to go Danni! Fighting so long on her own. But being from Alabama, I have to pull for GIna. While she pulled a big number last night, not sure if she's got the fight in her. I hope so! NOW...WHAT WAS UP WITH JEFF. Way to bail on a promise. I thought there was something in his eyes from the beginning.... okay maybe not. Just grasping at straws.
    My choices (In order): Gina, Danni, Joe, Jackson, Francelina, Alex, and then Jeff.
    Anyway. Hope you all have a great day. Stand up...take a step...and repeat!

Rich
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    I love Danni but I'm a bit scared of Jillian. I'd train with the men
  • FiftyandGettingBetter
    Options

I SOOOO agree. lol.
  • thethinnydiaries
    Options
    Hi everyone. Thought jump in here. First....way to go Danni! Fighting so long on her own. But being from Alabama, I have to pull for GIna. While she pulled a big number last night, not sure if she's got the fight in her. I hope so! NOW...WHAT WAS UP WITH JEFF. Way to bail on a promise. I thought there was something in his eyes from the beginning.... okay maybe not. Just grasping at straws.
    My choices (In order): Gina, Danni, Joe, Jackson, Francelina, Alex, and then Jeff.
    Anyway. Hope you all have a great day. Stand up...take a step...and repeat!

Rich

Jeff annoyed me to no end last night. I was secretly really happy when Jillian chose him to train with because I knew she would work him the hardest. I also don't like Alex very much. I feel like she doesn't work nearly as hard as the others, especially the other girls. I do love Gina though. Seeing her with her husband and seeing her put her wedding ring on for the first time in 2 years last night made me bawl like a baby. So sweet. :)
  • oh_em_gee
    Options
    I'd love to talk to Jillian, and even have her come raid my kitchen, but she'd kill me in the gym
  • geogal95
    geogal95 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Easy one!! I love Danni and Jackson. She is a fighter and he is just real, and funny. I would love to see them both in the finals. I am soooo tired of Gina's rotten attitude. She can leave anytime now.

As for a workout coach, I would take Dolvett for sure!! I could look at him ALL day long. Plus, he is tough but tender too :-)
  • oh_em_gee
    Options
    I'm watching now, and I want Ali's dress from the weigh in. CuteM
  • thethinnydiaries
    Options

She definitely can get scary, but she also has a really soft side too. I feel like if you actually do what she tells you to do and she sees you're pushing yourself and you do it without complaints, she won't yell at you. She can actually be really nice and fun to train with. Just look at her and Danni. They had so much fun together in that running course.
  • thethinnydiaries
    Options
    I'm watching now, and I want Ali's dress from the weigh in. CuteM

That's what I was saying last night! And it went so well with the pink in her hair! Danni apparently loved it too because she tweeted Ali asking if she could borrow it for the finale!
  • thethinnydiaries
    Options
    Easy one!! I love Danni and Jackson. She is a fighter and he is just real, and funny. I would love to see them both in the finals. I am soooo tired of Gina's rotten attitude. She can leave anytime now.

As for a workout coach, I would take Dolvett for sure!! I could look at him ALL day long. Plus, he is tough but tender too :-)

I could TOTALLY look at Dolvett all day long. ;)
  • oh_em_gee
    Options

She definitely can get scary, but she also has a really soft side too. I feel like if you actually do what she tells you to do and she sees you're pushing yourself and you do it without complaints, she won't yell at you. She can actually be really nice and fun to train with. Just look at her and Danni. They had so much fun together in that running course.

True. I think if I were more in shape I'd pick her but my couch potato self is scared