DETERMINATION: Where have you been all my life?

Options
I fell of the weight loss/determination wagon a week or so ago and it ran me over full force with every single wheel. It took me a while to chase after that darned wagon but, I found it last night and this morning, I jumped on that sucker and I'm holding on for dear life! This morning when I woke up, I felt so determined and motivated. I ate a pretty healthy breakfast and I decided that 2/12/13 is the day that I start my new lifestyle.
This is my plan:
-drink 64 oz. water per day
-drink green tea with every meal
-no carbs after 2:00 p.m
-Too many fruits and too many veggies (too many? Is there such a thing)
-only chicken and fish as meats (I have been a vegetarian for 5 years and finally introduced these two meats)
-1310 calories per day
-walk 3 miles (at least) a week
-Do 20 minutes of yoga 6 days a week
-Lift weights 7 days a week

I am excited for this new lifestyle and I don't know what all of the sudden got into me. I made a list of what to do, posted post-it notes all around the house to keep my attitude positive, I am posting this and I am going to keep going! I am so proud of the motivation that I have today and I wanted to possibly share a little bit with my fellow MFP-ers.

Please keep in mind: You are worth every change that you want to make. You are not lazy and you are tough- You can overcome ANYTHING that is thrown your way. Put down the chocolate, put down the soda and pick up a banana and a glass of water! We are all worth the change and we have to work for it, it's not going to happen over night. I know that someone out there is struggling today and needs a pick me up. Please add me if you would like more motivation or want to stick to my plan as well.

I have 96 more pounds to lose and I am wanting to do it by next Christmas. I CAN DO THIS! :)

Replies

• lovelylittlegiggles
    Options
    Yes, girl! YOU CAN DO THIS and YOU WILL! Stay focused. Don't quit and thank goodness you found that wagon... lol!
  • ashley11284
    ashley11284 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    LOVE your determination, now i just wish i could stay that determined.. GOOD for you!
  • BGM325
    BGM325 Posts: 78
    Options
    I fell of the weight loss/determination wagon a week or so ago and it ran me over full force with every single wheel. It took me a while to chase after that darned wagon but, I found it last night and this morning, I jumped on that sucker and I'm holding on for dear life! This morning when I woke up, I felt so determined and motivated. I ate a pretty healthy breakfast and I decided that 2/12/13 is the day that I start my new lifestyle.
    This is my plan:
    -drink 64 oz. water per day
    -drink green tea with every meal
    -no carbs after 2:00 p.m
    -Too many fruits and too many veggies (too many? Is there such a thing)
    -only chicken and fish as meats (I have been a vegetarian for 5 years and finally introduced these two meats)
    -1310 calories per day
    -walk 3 miles (at least) a week
    -Do 20 minutes of yoga 6 days a week
    -Lift weights 7 days a week

I am excited for this new lifestyle and I don't know what all of the sudden got into me. I made a list of what to do, posted post-it notes all around the house to keep my attitude positive, I am posting this and I am going to keep going! I am so proud of the motivation that I have today and I wanted to possibly share a little bit with my fellow MFP-ers.

Please keep in mind: You are worth every change that you want to make. You are not lazy and you are tough- You can overcome ANYTHING that is thrown your way. Put down the chocolate, put down the soda and pick up a banana and a glass of water! We are all worth the change and we have to work for it, it's not going to happen over night. I know that someone out there is struggling today and needs a pick me up. Please add me if you would like more motivation or want to stick to my plan as well.

I have 96 more pounds to lose and I am wanting to do it by next Christmas. I CAN DO THIS! :)

Awesome!! Before you know it, it'll be December & you'll have reached your goal!!! You CAN do this!
  • PaigeAnderson100
    PaigeAnderson100 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!
    It's always great to know that you have people who are 100% behind you and have faith that you can do it! :)
    Thanks again, MFP friends!!!
  • Wanderson1311
    Wanderson1311 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Your determination is wonderful. I wish I could find mine again. Good Luck and we will be here to support you every step of the way!!!
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Determination is a great start!