Tracking calories question.

jessicajoy87
jessicajoy87 Posts: 905
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
I do the Leslie Sansone workouts. I track it by averaging how many miles per hour I walk then I just track that since there is no Leslie Sansone workouts. How do you track your Leslie Sansone workouts?

Replies

• melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    I was just about to do a search to see how others handle this. In using other programs similar to MFP I have just recorded it as miles walked as well (and seen the additional workout as a bonus). I have known others to record as low impact aerobics.
  • ashleywilson
    ashleywilson Posts: 5 Member
    I'd like to know too. I do Hip Hop Abs, and I know I burn more than just doing 'Aerobice - High Impact'.
  • At first I logged it as low impact aerobics but now I have been doing the 5 mile fat burning walk and it says that each mile is 12 minutes and I found a calculator that told me how many cals i burned doing a mile in 12 minutes...i think the website was caloriesperhour.com?
  • sniffles
    sniffles Posts: 295
    You know... my HRM calculated that I burn 150 doing the Leslie Sansone 1mile walk...

I think the numbers would vary GREATLY for everyone... but I also thinking knowing how far you walked in what amount of time would be the next best gauge to a HRM.
This discussion has been closed.