New to mfp

Options
:tongue: Hello all, I am trying this site as a additional aid for success. My problem: I hate to eat and never feel hungry....I eat solely because it's expected (dinner mainly--lunch on the weekends) I was eating once a day at best--I have never finished a complete meal when out to eat--I end up bringing home leftovers and then trashing them because I forget about them.

I have been trying to force 1200 calories for two weeks--I hate it....I lost 6lbs the first week, nothing this last week. I feel so stuffed most days. And, with my prior history of daily sickness, I am concerned. (Not anorexic, just pregnant...and then septic, then MRSA, hysterectomy, and chemical stress test and cardiac cath that hospitalized me for two weeks) I didn't keep food down for three yrs--

My Dr has cleared me--I am fine, well healthy LOL! I do have cerebral palsy, so walking and swimming are the extent of my workout, I want to be back in my wedding dress for my trip to Romania for a wedding vow renewal---in May 2011. Any ideas?

Replies

• Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I sometimes have a hard time eating all my calories on the days I play soccer. The way I try to combat this is when I do eat I choose things that are a little higher in calories then I would on non-soccer days, perhaps things that don't have as much of the filling fibers. I'll also choose to drink milk or juice or something in place of a glass of water. Lastly I'll throw in an extra snack and have something like a granola bar or something like that instead of fruit or veggies.

Oh, one more thing... really try to get breakfast in. If I don't eat breakfast I can go all day without eating. If I eat breakfast I'll be hungry by lunch!

I don't know if those are 'sound diet tips', but they will increase your calories. :)

-r
  • militarywitch
    Options
    Thanx--:smile: