5'6" From 155 to 139 w/ Pics

Options
Okay so I am not finished this is more of a progress report. I have been running 5-6 times a week for about 35 minutes (3 miles or so), weight training 2 times a week, stability ball 2 or 3 times a week,clean eating, and protein smoothies. I couldnt tell that big of a difference until I compared the pictures side by side. I also quit smoking the day I took the first picture and havent looked back. I have never felt healthier and love working out everyday. My fitnesspal has been detrimental to my success... Its so motivating and makes a big difference to actually see what you are eating on a daily basis. Hopefully I can post more pics in the coming months with even bigger results!

BTW, be nice. If you dont have something nice to say then dont say anything at all.

09cbb28c-fadb-4eb2-93e9-77dc0689ff21.jpg

9693eaa0-2dcb-4a92-9758-41be99025340.jpg

Replies

• trmrgb
    trmrgb Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great work. You can absolutely see a difference. Keep it up!
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Okay so I am not finished this is more of a progress report. I have been running 5-6 times a week for about 35 minutes (3 miles or so), weight training 2 times a week, stability ball 2 or 3 times a week,clean eating, and protein smoothies. I couldnt tell that big of a difference until I compared the pictures side by side. I also quit smoking the day I took the first picture and havent looked back. I have never felt healthier and love working out everyday. My fitnesspal has been detrimental to my success... Its so motivating and makes a big difference to actually see what you are eating on a daily basis. Hopefully I can post more pics in the coming months with even bigger results!

BTW, be nice. If you dont have something nice to say then dont say anything at all.

09cbb28c-fadb-4eb2-93e9-77dc0689ff21.jpg

9693eaa0-2dcb-4a92-9758-41be99025340.jpg
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    WOW! way to go
  • Brittanyjoy89
    Brittanyjoy89 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING!!!
  • celestinha
    celestinha Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    wow, you look great! I'm around the same height and starting weight, this is definitely good motivation :)
  • bfitnbfab
    Options
    14lbs in about a month, not too shabby! Good job!
  • emchip1983
    Options
    brilliant job, x
  • Grandmasboy2852
    Options
    Great Job. You look Great!
  • radradradradrad
    radradradradrad Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    whoa!!!! 16lbs in less than a month is crazy awesome. sounds like you're on a GREAT path! i would love to have the same results within the next 6 months :happy: GO YOU!!!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. And I am sure I will raise some eyebrows, but cute panties in the first pi. However...I saw that bow and kept thinking "Bow Flex Workout"

I don't even know what that means, but I was giggling. :)

Cheers. Keep up the hard work!
  • deepuckett1
    deepuckett1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing and thank you for being an inspiration to us all!
  • jamers3111
    jamers3111 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! Amazing progress in such a short time! And I have those underwear ;)
  • squirrelzzrule22
    squirrelzzrule22 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    You look so great! I'm hoping for similar toning results!

P.S. I think you meant "instrumental" not "detrimental" if MFP has been a help :)
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP!!!!! YOU LOOK WONDERFUL!
  • jcwmarch
    jcwmarch Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look great!! That's super motivating for people like me who have just started! Congrats on changing your lifestyle around!
  • zariok
    zariok Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good job, but myfitnesspal was detrimental?

detrimental -- Tending to cause harm.
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    P.S. I think you meant "instrumental" not "detrimental" if MFP has been a help :)

This^ :) Great job though! Keep it up!
  • DawnM411
    DawnM411 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You are my new motivation!! Keep it up!! You are looking great (and much braver than I to share!!)
  • ifaber
    ifaber Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    That's awesome hun!!! You should be so proud because that's a huge accomplishment in a small time frame!
  • taranj21
    taranj21 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!