I'm new:)

Options
Hi everyone, I've just started and looking for friends. I want to try to lose weight healthily and keep it off- I've tried unhealthy ways before and I always end up gaining back the weight! Thanks:)

Replies

• groke101
    Options
    I hear you, feel free to add me.
  • shaneabner
    Options
    Hi Alice,

I'm Shane... I'm rather new to this myself. I have never been one to count calories but I decided this year was my year.
    So far I have done really good at just making time to input my food every day. It really has been an eye opening experience to say the least. Now I find myself counting the calories or looking at the nutritional facts of everything I eat.
    I can say that in just the few weeks I have been at it... I feel much better, more energy, more lively and honestly that is what is really important... how I feel about myself.

I am sure if you made up your mind, you can do it. This will be your year. Remember it is not a sprint but more of a marathon.

Shane
  • greycx
    Options
    Hi!

I'm new too and would love to make some new friends on this journey. I've fallen off the diet wagon so many times and thought it could be easier not to go it alone!
    Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • JenR83
    Options
    I am new too. Feel free to add me! Thanks!
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Fairly new,A month in.Anyone can add me.
  • iveyroze3
    Options
    Anyonewo wants to friend me is more than welcome to. I am totally serious about this healthier lifestyle journey and am enjoying this site immensely. The support and motivation is wonderful. Get as many friends as you can,but make sure they are committed and log in everyday. Accountability is important. Good luck. I have tried all kinds of diets too and this works.
  • newlifeforlucas
    Options
    Hi everyone, thanks:)
  • KBellaQueen
    Options
    Hi Alice. I'm new too. We can do it! Thank you for the friend request!
  • SashaJaneJ
    SashaJaneJ Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You will get alot of support here. Feel free to add me as a friend.