Exercise DVD swap program

Options
nbenos
nbenos Posts: 15 Member
Has anyone purchased an excerise DVD get home and then find out that after a few months you just need to get something new? Would anyone be interested in swapping DVD's? I would rather pass my gently used DVDs to someone who will actually use them, then to hope that they sell in the yard sale. Let me know if you are interested.

I have one pilates video, one yoga video and one power yoga video. I can do these in my sleep and need something new.

Replies

• heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    I've been trying forever to get someone on board with trading! The only difference with me is, I was willing to trade copies rather than my original.

* What I want is Insanity. I have the following to offer,

Turbo Jam (original 5 DVD's)
    Turbo Jam Fat Blaster
    Turbo Jam Punch Kick Jam
    Turbo Jam 3T Totally Tubular
    Turbo Jam Cardio Party Mix #2
    Turbo Jam Cardio Party Mix #3
    Turbo Jam Lower Body Jam
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred
    Jillian Michaels Master Your Metabolism
    ChaLean Extreme - full DVD set (I believe there are 6)

One day I will get hold of my mother-in-laws Slim in 6 as well and burn that baby! (she does it daily so its hard to get it of her hands, lol!0
  • nbenos
    Options
    I would love a copy of 30 day shred! I am willing to send my originals if you are interested in any of the ones I have or I can send you a copy if you prefer! Just let me know.
  • mmrose00
    mmrose00 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing one day, as I look at my DVD shelf that is filled with TaeBo, & Slim in 6 DVD's!

I recently borrowed workout DVD's from Netflix, and the good thing is you could keep them out as long as you want!

Would not mind swapping...how would we do it??
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    EDIT: Sorry, I'm only looking for Insanity - I'm really not into Yoga. Thank you though!

It costs <$2 to ship throughout North America, I guess it would be an honour/trust system.
  • nbenos
    Options
    mmrose00 - would you be interested in any yoga, pilates dvds?
  • fietsdebbie
    fietsdebbie Posts: 37
    Options
    I have been borrowing exercise videos / DVDs from the Library. I have it for only two weeks but it makes for a nice change. Our library has the 30 day shred and Jackie Warner workout videos. I can reserve online and then after a week or two they are waiting for me. :)
  • learning2bfit
    learning2bfit Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have been borrowing exercise videos / DVDs from the Library. I have it for only two weeks but it makes for a nice change. Our library has the 30 day shred and Jackie Warner workout videos. I can reserve online and then after a week or two they are waiting for me. :)

I just begun doing this too...keep it for 3 weeks and move on!

mmrose! I'd like some DVDs pls