Good Morning!!!

Options
Good Morning!

My name is Jenn and I have decided that on top of quitting smoking... it is time to get into shape! I am starting a Zumba class tonight (a little worried that my disgusting smoking habit won't let me keep up)... but I am going to give it my all! I figured "why consume my thoughts on quitting... I need to consume my thoughts on my diet and exercise plan"

I am excited to reach my goal weight!!!

Replies

• docleedc
    docleedc Posts: 4
    Options
    Good luck with everything!! My wife does the zumba class and she says it's very challenging but she loves it.
  • Jennc143
    Jennc143 Posts: 7
    Options
    I am really excited to give it a try! Nervous about passing out... but excited!
  • Chrissy25
    Chrissy25 Posts: 17
    Options
    Congrats on your goals! I'm sure you'll do great. I've heard alot of good things about Zumba.
  • wyatt_sheeder
    wyatt_sheeder Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the Myfitnesspal family! YOU'RE worth it and you can do it!
  • Jennc143
    Jennc143 Posts: 7
    Options
    Thank you! I will let you all know if I make it out of class tonight! HAHAHAHA!
  • JPaiva
    JPaiva Posts: 2
    Options
    Good for you! My daughter does "Zumba" and loves it! fun & great work out... I think it's wonderful that you're determined to quit the smoking habit (my husband smokes and I hate it) . Good luck to you! Keep focused! :)
  • Mspositive1
    Mspositive1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Morning MFP! well am not excersing to day cause my son is home from school....my diet start today, i just eat oatmeal with low fat milk, can someone tell me wat can i eat for lunch and dinner...thaxs