Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

5'6" From 155 to 139 w/ Pics

Okay so I am not finished this is more of a progress report. I have been running 5-6 times a week for about 35 minutes (3 miles or so), weight training 2 times a week, stability ball 2 or 3 times a week,clean eating, and protein smoothies. I couldnt tell that big of a difference until I compared the pictures side by side. I also quit smoking the day I took the first picture and havent looked back. I have never felt healthier and love working out everyday. My fitnesspal has been detrimental to my success... Its so motivating and makes a big difference to actually see what you are eating on a daily basis. Hopefully I can post more pics in the coming months with even bigger results!

BTW, be nice. If you dont have something nice to say then dont say anything at all.

09cbb28c-fadb-4eb2-93e9-77dc0689ff21.jpg

9693eaa0-2dcb-4a92-9758-41be99025340.jpg

Replies

• trmrgb
    trmrgb Posts: 19 Member
    WOW! Great work. You can absolutely see a difference. Keep it up!
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Okay so I am not finished this is more of a progress report. I have been running 5-6 times a week for about 35 minutes (3 miles or so), weight training 2 times a week, stability ball 2 or 3 times a week,clean eating, and protein smoothies. I couldnt tell that big of a difference until I compared the pictures side by side. I also quit smoking the day I took the first picture and havent looked back. I have never felt healthier and love working out everyday. My fitnesspal has been detrimental to my success... Its so motivating and makes a big difference to actually see what you are eating on a daily basis. Hopefully I can post more pics in the coming months with even bigger results!

BTW, be nice. If you dont have something nice to say then dont say anything at all.

09cbb28c-fadb-4eb2-93e9-77dc0689ff21.jpg

9693eaa0-2dcb-4a92-9758-41be99025340.jpg
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    WOW! way to go
  • Brittanyjoy89
    Brittanyjoy89 Posts: 13 Member
    you look AMAZING!!!
  • celestinha
    celestinha Posts: 35 Member
    wow, you look great! I'm around the same height and starting weight, this is definitely good motivation :)
  • 14lbs in about a month, not too shabby! Good job!
  • brilliant job, x
  • Great Job. You look Great!
  • radradradradrad
    radradradradrad Posts: 101 Member
    whoa!!!! 16lbs in less than a month is crazy awesome. sounds like you're on a GREAT path! i would love to have the same results within the next 6 months :happy: GO YOU!!!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Awesome job. And I am sure I will raise some eyebrows, but cute panties in the first pi. However...I saw that bow and kept thinking "Bow Flex Workout"

I don't even know what that means, but I was giggling. :)

Cheers. Keep up the hard work!
  • deepuckett1
    deepuckett1 Posts: 48 Member
    Thank you for sharing and thank you for being an inspiration to us all!
  • jamers3111
    jamers3111 Posts: 495 Member
    AWESOME!!!! Amazing progress in such a short time! And I have those underwear ;)
  • squirrelzzrule22
    squirrelzzrule22 Posts: 640 Member
    You look so great! I'm hoping for similar toning results!

P.S. I think you meant "instrumental" not "detrimental" if MFP has been a help :)
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    HOLY CRAP!!!!! YOU LOOK WONDERFUL!
  • jcwmarch
    jcwmarch Posts: 8 Member
    Awesome job!! You look great!! That's super motivating for people like me who have just started! Congrats on changing your lifestyle around!
  • zariok
    zariok Posts: 4 Member
    Good job, but myfitnesspal was detrimental?

detrimental -- Tending to cause harm.
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    P.S. I think you meant "instrumental" not "detrimental" if MFP has been a help :)

This^ :) Great job though! Keep it up!
  • DawnM411
    DawnM411 Posts: 15 Member
    Awesome job! You are my new motivation!! Keep it up!! You are looking great (and much braver than I to share!!)
  • ifaber
    ifaber Posts: 195 Member
    That's awesome hun!!! You should be so proud because that's a huge accomplishment in a small time frame!
  • taranj21
    taranj21 Posts: 83 Member
    amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!