Options

Replies

• bSTARl
    bSTARl Posts: 13
    Options
    Bumo
  • lease1981
    Options
    I am a bit taller at 5'9", but I figure I would share anyhow. :)

Heaviest weight was 267 lbs (I think both before pics were actually taken at 10 lbs lost too! ahh!!) Current weight is 205.6 lbs. The swimsuit pic was taken at about 214 lbs and the denim mini was a few days ago :)

35lzwqs.jpg

av6hk1.jpg

I have found success by drinking at least 8 cups of water a day, cutting out all full sugar sodas, trying to keep my diet protein rich, and squeezing in some sort of exercise 6 days a week. My favorite exercise has been the stationary bike. I know they get a bad rep but I make sure to go very very fast... about 120-130 RPM for at least 30 minutes a day on either the "rolling hills" setting or the "pikes peak" setting :):) I have recently discovered the stair treadmill, which I have really liked so far!

you look amazing! great job!
  • Momm22boys
    Options
    I'm 5'7 3/4", almost 5'8". I haven't reached my success story yet, I've lost 11 lbs in 6 weeks. I was 166 lbs on January 1st and I'm 155 today. That's 1/3 of my goal weight loss. The pics of the amazing weight loss in this thread are so inspiring.
  • unicornhug
    unicornhug Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 7, 1st pic is 177lbs, 2nd pic is 159lbs. I've lose 5lbs more since then, and now stuck at a dreaded plateau...

2nahalfmonthtransformation_zps85a3be8a.jpg

Right on girl!! I totally have the same underwear as the picture on the right! haha
  • ReaGaladriel
    ReaGaladriel Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Great stories everyone!

I'm 173 cm (that is about 5'8). My starting weight was 71 kilos (156 pounds). I'm now at 67 kilos (147 pounds) and my goal is 63 kilos (138 pounds). I was never under 66,8 kilos (147,2 pounds) so I don't know how my body will look under that number. Maybe I will stop before my goal weight maybe I will have to lose more. :)

I'm apple shape and I hope to lose my belly and keep my boobs. :p
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 7, 1st pic is 177lbs, 2nd pic is 159lbs. I've lose 5lbs more since then, and now stuck at a dreaded plateau...

2nahalfmonthtransformation_zps85a3be8a.jpg

BOM CHICKA WOW WOW. YOU'RE HOT CHICA! FO' SHO'
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Hoping to be a Success Story soon!!

I'm 5'8.
    HW: ~210lbs
    Current Weight: 180lbs
    Goal Weight: 150-160, really depends what I look like

Took about 4 months to lose 30lbs, so I'm celebrating my half-way goal...
  • thinjim123
    thinjim123 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this thread! So inspirational...my 5"2 friend and I have been discussing our progress, but her stats just make me feel like a Heffer! So nice to know my weight and my target are similar to others on here. And how fab do those ladies look?!

I was 165 when I started about 5 weeks ago, now 160. It's coming off slowly but surely and my target is around 148. Going to up the cardio this week and try to be stricter (I'm great midweek, not so at the weekend!).

Actually going to set my alarm for 6am to go for a run...thanks ladies!x
  • michelle7673
    michelle7673 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    What a great thread! I have really just started. I would have guessed that I was at 199, and I got a 2-week headstart before I stepped on a scale, but it said 206 (I think I'd have had a coronary if I hadn't waited!). I am currently a 10/12 US on the bottom, but need a L/14/12W on top due to my chest...but this is the most I've ever weighed. It's scary how it can get away from you and I know I just didn't see it.
    I would like to get down under 165 by my birthday in late June -- so basically 40#. With my shape I am happy with how I look at that weight, but I think from there I will slowly go to something more like 155.
    So I hope to be another success story -- and all of yours are certainly inspirational!!!
  • MissFuchsia
    MissFuchsia Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and started out at 240 lbs

http://i46.tinypic.com/qporiv.jpg

<<about 140 lbs. Took about 18 months to lose it but have kept it off for a year now
  • julieann89
    julieann89 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    bump
  • AshyyMM
    AshyyMM Posts: 131
    Options
    I'm 5'8", 27, and have 2 kids. I currently weigh 144 and wear a size 7/8. Some of these were pictures I took for my 8 week Turbofire results and I weighed 149 then (2 1/2 weeks ago). I weighed 235 during both pregnancies and was still 215 when my youngest was over a year old in Nov 2009 when I decided to take control of my health and lose the weight. It took me about 6 months to lose 55lbs and I had maintained around 160 ever since. I kind of fell off the exercise and healthy eating wagon about 9 months ago though and was just feeling run down and looking flabby. I started an amazing workout program called Turbofire on 11/12/12 and have lost 17 lbs and toned up all over.
    Good luck to you all on your health and fitness journeys! :flowerforyou:
    I can't find any full body before pics...
    29e216c.png
    j5fgjc.png

Congratulations!! I'm thinking of Starting TurboFire either March 1...or shortly after that..depending on what I do with Hip Hop Abs!... but reading the aspect on your TurboFire excites me to start it! :)
  • RKMorgan10
    RKMorgan10 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and bumping.
  • Olivia1977
    Olivia1977 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft. 8 inches tall and my weight flunctuates between 135-140. I am in maintenance mode!!:smile:
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    1go.jpg

I'm 5'8" currently between 150-155lbs. I lift three x per week, and cardio three x per week.

The pic on the left I'm at about 153 lbs, and the one of the right I was 260.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing wow well done ladies
  • ttiiggzz
    ttiiggzz Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am 51 and 5'8". Back in the fall when I was busting out of my size 14 jeans I found this site and have been faithfully logging what I eat every day to keep me accountable. I approached the whole thing with a "we'll see how long this lasts' attitude... and somehow I've managed to go from 165 down to 135. For my wide hips that gets me to a comfortable size 10.

When I had a physical a month ago the doctor did a double take and told me to keep doing what I was doing, but not necessarily lose any more weight. I was 140 at the time, and managed to take off another five pounds, even though I've adjusted my caloric intake (I thought) to maintain.

My primary exercise is walking, outside when I can, on the treadmill otherwise. Can't wait for nicer weather to get back outside.

I have no pictures 'cept my teeny profile pic as I've always avoided cameras. LOL
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    5'7" started at 185ish or more

2e44b6d5.jpg

cowboy.jpg

B3A4FF9E-88F1-4936-A2BD-730D6B45DD4B-11762-000013B8E4DC1F8F_zps18b5c2ab.jpg
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    1go.jpg

I'm 5'8" currently between 150-155lbs. I lift three x per week, and cardio three x per week.

The pic on the left I'm at about 153 lbs, and the one of the right I was 260.

You look so much younger!!!
    Great job
    You look so happy!
  • meliafairy
    meliafairy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    So many impressive stories on this post. I just started actively using MFP during the middle of Januaury so not a success story but really hoping to be one day!

I'm 28 and about 5'8"
    Highest Weight: 238
    Starting Weight (Jan. 2013): 228
    Current Weight: 222
    Goal Weight: 165 - 170 ... we'll see when I get there! It's not really a number I am looking for as much as a feeling of happiness when I look int he mirror.

Would love friends and motivators.. feel free to add me :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!