Eat clean diet

Options
Has anyone here followed it?if so,has it helped for you and what are some tips to stick with it? I've tried a few recipes,most are good,unfortunately yesterdays wasn't,I'm afraid.I'm just starting out too.

Replies

• Juliechilli
    Juliechilli Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I started two weeks ago. I feel really, really good so far! The first week was hard getting off sugar but that subsides. Jamie Eason has really good recipes. I've made her turkey meatball muffins and pumpkin spice pancakes. I follow a lot of people on Instagram and get a lot of recipe ideas there. Feel free to add me and you can take a look at my diary for suggestions :)
  • amberrose724
    Options
    ok,yeah I'm trying to break my sugar habit,have not had a single soda today at all,just water.I made this recipe called "African peanut and sweet potato soup" it was delicious
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • amberrose724
    Options
    bump again*
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    There's a group here for help & recipes but everyone's definition of "clean" varies. I just try to not eat pre-packaged foods, chose whole wheat when I can and fruit/veg with every meal. I do give in because my husband isn't a whole wheat fan and my child is very picky, I don't want to cook 3 meals for 3 people.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/133-clean-eating-group