Hey All!

Options
Obviously I'm new to this website, but I thought I'd pop in and say hello to everyone!!

I'm looking for advice, comfort for when I backslide on the dreaded diet, and cheers for when I succeed! I've already lost 26 pounds and that was without me honestly "trying". But with summer approaching, I plan on working my booty off and cracking down on the weightloss. I'll have the summer off until August when school starts back up, and I want to try to lose as much as I possibly can before I go back. So wish me luck!!! Any advice or tips would be soooooo helpful, and let's hope I survive my diet! :smile:

Replies

• megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I gave up on dieting and just changed the way I eat since I plan on doing this for life. It makes it easier for me then thinking of it as a Die t. This is a great site and I know you will continue to be successful.
  • jmg_00
    jmg_00 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Wishing you the best :flowerforyou:
  • Peg007
    Peg007 Posts: 5
    Options
    Yes Welcome!! I am new here too. I am also not thinking of this as a diet, I need to change how I eat. I am more conscious of what I shovel into my body now. I also have been drinking more water. I think my new trick is to drink 1-2 glasses of water about 20-30 minutes before we sit down to eat. And also to try and eat slower really enjoying the tastes of the food. I think I have learned I need to slow down. Good luck with your progress. I also like this site because u can look up what a food item contains and also c how an exercise can burn off calories.