5'6" From 155 to 139 w/ Pics

Options
2»

Replies

• autopilot_on
    Options
    It looks like you're doing fabulous! And it always helps to compare those before and after (during) shots. It compels you to keep pushing. Thanks for sharing, and congratulations on your success!
  • BrittanyAnnL
    Options
    HAHA! Yeah.. I figured it’s the internet.. I don't actually know any of you. AND it’s just like a bikini. :) Thanks for the encouragement. & YES, instrumental would have been the appropriate word. Sorry I was trying to type it up and post it before anyone at work saw what I was really doing... :))
  • Frogsr2cul
    Options
    You really look amazing! Good to hear you are feeling awesome as well!
  • Santerre1984
    Santerre1984 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    We are the same height and everything. My goal weight is what your at right now. I hope I can achieve and look hot like you!
  • Funmiloves
    Funmiloves Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!
  • faster_than_flash
    faster_than_flash Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Great work. Take it from a guy - you look great!
  • emills1970
    emills1970 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • samanthalee87
    Options
    Not even a full month! You look amaaaaaaaazing!! Great job!
  • ambervaldez79
    ambervaldez79 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress! Does running so often hurt your legs?
  • iliveintheshire
    Options
    Nice work!!!!!!!
  • wannabtight
    wannabtight Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • missismonty
    missismonty Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi Im at work and cannot see your pictures (stupid pc settings) BUT Im 5 6 and have a similar target weight (8 pounds to go!).
    I stopped smoking about 5 years ago, one of the hardest things I have done and eating healthily and exercising are more of a way of life, now I dont smoke.

Its the BEST thing you can do for your health. Well done, I dont need to see the pics to know if you look as amazing as you sound then you be beautiful!

Ps Im from the UK we dont normally do gushy :-)
  • bihun2125
    bihun2125 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success!

You've become more motivation for me to get back on the wagon :) thanks
  • annekka
    annekka Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I started about 10 lbs heavier than you, but the same height so it's good to see someone with a similar body/goals! Keep up the good work!
  • Hopesfaith
    Options
    Its great results well done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!