Nashville

thecanface
thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
Visiting Nashville in a couple months, any suggestions on where a group of adults who want to drink and dance should visit?

'preciate it :smile:

Replies

• First of all, you are in luck. Nashville is one of the top party towns in the States right now--full-scale revival.

If you miss a Mas Tacos truck driving around the city, you've missed out. It's part of the scene.

If you are into country music, check out the Bluebird Cafe. A ton of musicians have gotten their start there. Check for shows--make reservations. It may look like it's in a sh*thole, but you're going to want to have a table.

The Patterson House is a speakeasy atmosphere and a marvelous spot for cocktails. Dress nice. Upstairs is The Catbird Seat, which is one of the top restaurants in America. I can't describe how good the food is.

Have fun.
  • Demos is best place in town for Italian lunch! And to hell with calories, order the sweet tea!
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Demos is best place in town for Italian lunch! And to hell with calories, order the sweet tea!

Oh Yea!! And if you like beer....the Flying Saucer!! 200 beers on tap...good food too!
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Anywhere downtown by the river is great! Also if you want to see a beautiful hotel I'd go to the Gaylord Opryland Hotel! It's just gorgeous, I'm sure they have restaurants in there as well.
  • dimplz369
    dimplz369 Posts: 28 Member
    I'm actually headed to Nashville in the Spring, so would love to hear any suggestions/recommendations as well.