Motivational Quotes?

Just thought it'd be nice, to start a thread with Motivation quotes towards our goal's!

Here's my quote:

Dont let life change your goals, because achieving your goals can change your life. ♥

Replies

• Winners never quit and quitters never win. -Vince Lombardi

By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail. - Benjamin Franklin

Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. - Robert Collier

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will. - Vince Lombardi
  • babyshroom
    babyshroom Posts: 46 Member
    The one in my tracker bar.
    The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bull**** story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Success doesn't begin until you commence the walk down the pathway towards your goals. And, your walk always begins first with a baby step. Why do we call them baby steps? Are they really anything more than our next step down life's pathway? Baby steps are the first steps we take as an act of faith. We see others stepping out and we claim our ability to walk by following them. As we grow, we continue our development by taking additional baby steps. Sometimes we fall; sometimes we fail. Thereafter, all steps become an act of faith; we just become more practiced. If you say to yourself, "I don't want to make a fool of myself" or "I'd better be good at this," you'll probably never take the baby steps towards your goals and end up wallowing in your own self-pity. As a culture, we focus on results. We contemplate every risk that must be taken to reach our rewards. There are few people who are accomplished performers of any tasks the first time they try them. They fail and succeed. Then, they build upon their abilities learned each successive time. They practice their skills and utilize their talents through baby steps before they are ready to showcase them to the world. So, learn to take those baby steps to accomplish the goals before you. Know that you can lean on God to show you the way. As you become more proficient, your baby steps become a walk, then a trot, and finally a sprint. That's how our baby steps lead us through the marathon of life
  • adamalle
    adamalle Posts: 88 Member
    I've got a Ghandi quote tattooed on me:

Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
  • mowomannell
    mowomannell Posts: 6 Member
    “NEVER GIVE UP
    No matter what is going on
    Never give up
    Develop the heart
    Too much energy in your country
    Is spent developing the mind
    Instead of the heart
    Be compassionate
    Not just to your friends
    But to everyone
    Be compassionate
    Work for peace
    In your heart and in the world
    Work for peace
    And I say again
    Never give up
    No matter what is going on around you
    Never give up”

― Dalai Lama XIV
  • mowomannell
    mowomannell Posts: 6 Member
    "A great body is made in the kitchen, and polished at the gym."
  • Listen closely: the only time it's too late to change yourself is when you're dead. Until then, you're simply making excuses or lying to yourself.