Coming out from under my rock...

Options
I've been using the app for over a year but I've only recently starting using the website and looking at the message boards. I figure maybe losing these last 30 pounds might be more enjoyable if I have some interaction with other members. It's been a long journey, I've lost 80 pounds over the past couple of years, and looking to reach my goal by June. Which is difficult because my body doesn't seem to respond to weight loss as well as I'd like. I work out 6 days a week, run, lift weights, etc. Anyone else really into working out and eating lots of fresh, healthy, homemade foods? I guess I don't know what else to say. I'm new to this even though I'm a veteran if that makes sense!! :)

Courtney

Replies

• Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm trying to get back into working out (more) and generally tend to eat healthy homemade food, with the occasional bit of junk in there. Feel free to add me.
  • holylucy
    Options
    Wow! I like you already! You have lost a lot of weight! I am on every day and eat fresh and homemade for sure.
    Please feel free to add me! You will find there is a lot of support out here and lots of great ideas!
    Welcome from behind your rock! :-)

Sandy
  • Cyclingbonnie
    Cyclingbonnie Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to working out. Love it! I'm relatively new to the site. I started in January. So far so good, and I'm loving the support. I eat primarily homemade, organic foods. I do try to eat healthy balanced meals. Feel free to add me.