First day

Options
This is my first day using this website, and my first day towards completing my weight-loss goals. I really hope I can stick with it!

Replies

• c_luise
    c_luise Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Determination is so important. Know that you can and will stick with it :-) I haven't always used this site religiously, but I'm trying to (again). Welcome!
  • Kearstin0730
    Options
    Thank you :) My husband refuses to eat healthy, so that will make it a little more challenging, but all I have to do is think about wearing a bathing suit this summer and it will get me through lol
  • Kimistry_
    Options
    I feel you! My husband is trying to gain weight while I am trying to lose. It's frustrating seeing him stuffing his face while I'm watching my calories to closely! lol But definitely keep your goals in mind and we're always here to support you! :)
  • dar55448
    Options
    Today is my first day using this site. I was told about this through a friend from another site. I am also in the same boat. I am trying to just lose those last few pounds when the BF eats whatever he wants and when he cooks he does not think low cal.
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    ladies, stick to your goals, do a vision board, that helps a lot and in no time you will reach your goals.
    add me if you want some motivation everyday!
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You can do anything you set your mind to do !! Best luck to you and we are here to help you!! :smile:
  • krrs1980
    krrs1980 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My husband had a bad habit of taking his food to bed at night. I had to sit there and smell it all. He's now taken it to the kitchen. You can do it. I found that it took me a good 3 weeks to get into the habit of things. The urge to eat junk does go away. Feel free to add me for any support. I'm on everyday. Good Luck.
  • jcwmarch
    jcwmarch Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! My fiance refuses to eat healthy as well, so it does complicate things. It's helped me knowing that every thing I eat or do gets recorded here. Good luck to you!
  • Pearlyladybug
    Pearlyladybug Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Gahh story of my life...Why does mine feel the need to use oil with everything!! gaaahhh! you can do it!
  • Kearstin0730
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) I know it will slowly get easier if I make it through the sweets cravings! I have a major sweet tooth lol