New

Options
Hello! I have just joined and would love to meet new people on this journey to better health . Like many I quit exercising and eating healthy. Now it will be a long way back. I have hired a personal trainer to help me deal with exercising on a stress fractured heel. I have been waiting 5 months for this heel to get back to normal. Maybe losing weight and exercising properly will help. Looking for friends for and to motivate.

Replies

7631282 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm on here daily and would be glad to help and be help along the way. Feel free to add me.:smile:
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I am here pretty much every day... trying to get here every day and make those days logged in go up though! I offer support to friend's posts, and try to be insightful! Let's get motivated.
  • mjaggers1231
    Options
    Cool good for you I am new to this as well and am in the same boat as you! :flowerforyou:
  • kristinamc90
    Options
    I'm here pretty much daily. Feel free to add me and lets get motivated together. :)
  • Eons44
    Eons44 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Andy! add me if you'd like :happy:
  • Debrann310
    Debrann310 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can add me. The more support the better we do.
  • krrs1980
    krrs1980 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on here daily :)
  • Pearlyladybug
    Pearlyladybug Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    The more support the easier this journey feels! feel free to add me too my jobs boring so im on here everyday!! :embarassed: :laugh:
  • carissamd
    Options
    I also am looking for new friends to keep me accountable! Feel free to add me!