Wanted: Dedicated Loggers!

Options
Hey! I am looking for some MFP buddies that can add me that are dedicated loggers! I love to see what other people are eating and I like accountability! If you are interested, please add me! Male or female!

Thanks! Would love the support!

Replies

• mistyirene
    Options
    You can add me I am always here
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I must admit my faults of slacking on the weekend, but I'm pretty good at checking in with my friends to be sure all is well and keeping them accouuntable. I would love anyone willing to do the same!
  • Jubee31
    Jubee31 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Sent you a message and request :-)
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I have logged every day for about the last 6 months, but I'm in maintenance, so I eat a lot. I also work out 5 days per week. Feel free to add me if maintenance friends are ok.
  • Corey16Point35Tri
    Options
    I will add you! I am a committed logger, as well as my wife. I will send you a friend request!
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I log every day, everything except tea!
  • DantheMan2517
    DantheMan2517 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I've been on for almost a year. Haven't missed a day. It's definitely helped me out.

Dan
  • GwennyH
    GwennyH Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have logged every single day (including holidays) for 6 months now... I can't say it's all healthy though! And I do eat ALOT, comparatively... But it's only visible to MFP friends, so add me if you like!
  • Mellow89
    Mellow89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I log in every day whether its good or bad!
  • DiamondLil
    DiamondLil Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I log everything - the good, bad or ugly! Progress begins with truth! :-) I'm lifting so I eat a lot, and still not as much as I should (2300+ calories). I leave my "goal" at 1400 so I know what to not stray too far from on a day that I don't lift or do cardio (which doesn't happen since I recommitted and changed up my workouts).
  • LaLaAlways
    LaLaAlways Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me I log everything and I love supporting and helping push others. we are in this together
  • ladycanman
    ladycanman Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me I am always here :)
  • CelebrateLife
    CelebrateLife Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Welcome! .. It's nice to see that others are dedicated as well :)
    We are here to Support & Motivate each other along this incredible journey :)

Good Luck!!!
  • IreneAdler221
    IreneAdler221 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    My diary's open and I log every day. Feel free to add me :)
  • codylee98
    codylee98 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too. I rarely miss a day of logging and I log the bad days, too, as I'm not trying to race to lose the weight. Logging really helps me see how the calories can add up.
  • nomoremasa23
    nomoremasa23 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have just completed my 40th consecutive day logging in! I have lost 11 lbs and feel great! I will add you for support and vice versa.
  • sting5
    sting5 Posts: 408
    Options
    You can add me! I log every day with an exception here and there. I also love to check out food diaries to get ideas! Love this site!
  • nikiswimr
    nikiswimr Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    With the exception of a one week vacation in Mexico without internet, I've logged every day the last 140 days. I'm also a vegetarian. Feel free to add me!
  • akb2006
    akb2006 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I logg in everything too. Feel free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • Querian
    Querian Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I sent requests to everyone here so far and anyone can add me, too :) I am mostly vegan but not completely. Plant-based whole foods diet :):flowerforyou: